College Spring Break Calendar

Shifra

Shifra, thank you so much for this information. I was thinking of going on another cruise or to Disney for my birthday. Now that I looked at the schedule, I will have to think twice about when to go.

See you in november,

Judy

I remembered that last year the schedule for spring break was posted and it was quite helpful in planning cruises. I found the updated schedule for 2010 and wanted to share it.

[/url]

That's awesome! It's nice to know that my late February cruise should (probably) be pretty spring break free!

Thanks!

I didn't see UCLA on it...that's a lot of kids

My daughters University isn't on the list either. It is one of the bigger private Universities in the Northwest' date=' so I was surprised it wasn't listed.[/quote']

Did you both see that there was a second page? (It says "continue" really small at the bottom)

P.S. Just went back and checked. UCLA is on the second page. March 15 - 19.

You are all welcome. :) I hope it didn't ruin anyones vacation plans but it is a good thing to know if you are not booked yet. After the college crowd goes back to school you have the families with school age kids cruising in April.

If I had to choose I think I would pick families over college break students. Also cruising for more than 7 days.

Yes, I did see there is a second page, and yes her University is not listed. Also, a friend goes to a University in Florida, and what is list is incorrect.

I would say that just figure anytime towards the end of February to the middle of April you will always find spring breaks whether it be K-12 or University level.

The list is interesting though.

Thanks for listing it but the list isn't correct for some of the schools just in case someone is using this to plan their cruise.

They list University of Central Florida as being on break from 3/29 through 4/2. UCF is on spring break from March 8-March 13 for 2010.

I don't know why but I find this thread very irritating. College students aren't any worse or better overall than any other segment of the population; haven't we all read plenty of threads lately about bad behaviour from a whole range of ages? I just hate this attitude that college kids are somehow a plague to be avoided at all costs and so it's okay to post school break calendars and issue dire warnings. Ageism is still discrimination, even if it's not directed at senior citizens.

I don't know why but I find this thread very irritating. College students aren't any worse or better overall than any other segment of the population; haven't we all read plenty of threads lately about bad behaviour from a whole range of ages? I just hate this attitude that college kids are somehow a plague to be avoided at all costs and so it's okay to post school break calendars and issue dire warnings. Ageism is still discrimination, even if it's not directed at senior citizens.

Have you ever been on a ship full of rowdy college students on Spring Break?

Archived