Oceanview rooms that have balconies on the Navigator

glo1196

Where are they on the 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th floors? I want info for my next cruise...

They will be the E1,E2,D1,D2 cabins.....the balcony cabins are all the way up and down the sides of the ship, with the exception of the very rear cabin left and right on deck 6 and 7 and 9, and the last two cabins left and right on deck 8. Check out the deck plans in either a printed brochure or at RCI's website.

I am sorry I did not explain myself well. I know that there are rooms on the Navigator that are labeled Oceanview, but they have partial or obstructed view balconies. I am not looking for the regular balcony room. Does that make better sense?

I am sorry I did not explain myself well. I know that there are rooms on the Navigator that are labeled Oceanview, but they have partial or obstructed view balconies. I am not looking for the regular balcony room. Does that make better sense?

You're NOT looking for the regular balcony rooms? If you don't mind me asking, what EXACTLY are you looking for? Are you WANTING an obstructed view?

I went on the navigator a few years ago. A friend of mine had a bow room that was not considered a balcony room, but did have a balcony. It was rather large, but not a traditional balcony. There was no glass on her balcony and I am looking to find out which rooms these are. Also the room had a pole in it, but was large compared to the regular room. I am just trying to figure out where these rooms are.

I don't understand either. Oceanview cabins do not have balconies. Oceanview cabins are on low decks. There are no Oceanview cabins on decks 6,7,8,or 9.

The oceanview cabins with balconies are called "Superior" or "Deluxe" Oceanview Staterooms.

I went on the navigator a few years ago. A friend of mine had a bow room that was not considered a balcony room, but did have a balcony. It was rather large, but not a traditional balcony. There was no glass on her balcony and I am looking to find out which rooms these are. Also the room had a pole in it, but was large compared to the regular room. I am just trying to figure out where these rooms are.

Oh OK....can't help with a forward cabin, but there are a few aft cabins without glass on the balcony (have metal bars instead), and that have poles in the center of the cabin.

I don't understand either. Oceanview cabins do not have balconies. Oceanview cabins are on low decks. There are no Oceanview cabins on decks 6,7,8,or 9.

Nope in that respect you are wrong. I currently have a very nice 211 ft ocean view cabin on the 6th floor and can have one on the 7th or 9th floor if I wanted. I am looking for something specific.

A2Mich...thanks I knew about the aft rooms was hoping for info on forward ones. I may have mistaken her room and it might have been aft.

Delux and Superior Oceanview means cabins with balconies. Oceanview means just that ... a window to look out at the ocean. The balcony cabins with "poles" in the room I believe are the aft corner balcony cabins on deck 10 on the Voyager and Freedom class ships, 1388 and 1688 on Voyager class.

there are rooms on the Navigator that are labeled Oceanview, but they have partial or obstructed view balconies. I am not looking for the regular balcony room.

A friend of mine had a bow room that was not considered a balcony room, but did have a balcony.

yes aft,c750 751,i think are the ones that have a pole in it,and have metal instead of glass on the balcony

Ok, this thread is really confusing me..........an oceanview with a balcony but it is NOT a regular balcony cabin:confused::confused:............and now cabins with those numbers????????? NOT on any RCCL ship........:confused::confused::confused:

Ok, to un-confuse everyone. I mis-understood. The cabin I was looking for are the aft corner rooms. I was told by one person that they were not considered balcony rooms because they had obstructed views. Now I spoke to a agent and they said that was not the case. Just that the rooms are larger and have cool balconies in the aft. Yes, they do have a pole in the middle of them. I want to book one anyway! Sorry for all the confusion, the rooms am looking at are 1388 and 1688!

Ok, to un-confuse everyone. I mis-understood. The cabin I was looking for are the aft corner rooms. I was told by one person that they were not considered balcony rooms because they had obstructed views. Now I spoke to a agent and they said that was not the case. Just that the rooms are larger and have cool balconies in the aft. Yes, they do have a pole in the middle of them. I want to book one anyway! Sorry for all the confusion, the rooms am looking at are 1388 and 1688!

Those are D1 balconies and are great cabins. We have stayed in 1688 twice on the Mariner. Yes, there is a pole at the end of the bed but didn't bother us one bit. The cabin is wider than other D1 balconies giving you a lot more room to move around even with the sofabed open.

The balcony has a beam down the middle that bothers some people. There is a very shady corner but also lots of sunny area too. We had 3 lounge chairs and two regular chairs so was very roomy.

I would book either of those if you can get them.

Archived