OMG!! Oasis Invite!!

Michuck

The question was asked earlier...

and I have only seen one response.

so, I'll ask the question again.

For those who have been asked to sail, are you already booked on an Oasis sailing ?

Perhaps they are chosing the Diamond members that are not already booked?

The question was asked earlier...

and I have only seen one response.

so' date=' I'll ask the question again.

For those who have been asked to sail, are you already booked on an Oasis sailing ?

Perhaps they are chosing the Diamond members that are not already booked?

They arnt only picking Diamond members that arent already booked on the Oasis i know that.

So here's a copy of my email to them:

Hello there:

Just wanted to let you know that as a diamond member and anxiously awaiting the debut of Oasis of the Seas, I and my husband, Rebecca and Richard Wells would be only too happy to accept any invitations to be included on her pre inaugural November 27th -29th! So please consider us as guests…..please please, most innovative ship in the world please with lots and lots of sugar on it!!!!!! We’re keeping our calendar completely open!

No seriously!!

Sincerely and hopefully yours,

BecciBoo

Then I gave them allll of our phone numbers and address!:p

Hello there:

Just wanted to let you know that as a diamond member and anxiously awaiting the debut of Oasis of the Seas, I and my husband, Rebecca and Richard Wells would be only too happy to accept any invitations to be included on her pre inaugural November 27th -29th! So please consider us as guests…..please please, most innovative ship in the world please with lots and lots of sugar on it!!!!!! We’re keeping our calendar completely open!

No seriously!!

BecciBoo

You are not serious,are you????:eek:

Good for you! :D:D I hope you get picked

Thank you Janet...hopefully they will be suitably impressed by my abject but base humility. But I must confess, after having already gone on a pre inaugural for Liberty of the Seas, I would do nothing short of total crassness to get another invitation.

It was out of Ft. Lauderdale....it was 2 days over Thanksgiving - I'm pretty sure it leaves on Friday (or maybe Saturday)....I didn't ask why I was chosen....I just figured it's either I'm lucky or it's 'cause of the Diamond Plus and I'm still lucky!!

Hope someone on here gets the invite and goes and writes about it so I can live vicariously through their experience!

M.

Awesome to have been invited! Have a great holiday!

It maybe has to do with how many times you cruise per year.

Cruiserccl that may be the case, ask your parents, it is great to see that they have received an invite, you must be a bit peeved that invites are only for those over 21, I am sure you would have loved to have been invited.

I hope I get chance to meet your parents on board, but with a ship so big, I think trying to find people will be like finding a needle in a haystack.

Cruiserccl that may be the case, ask your parents, it is great to see that they have received an invite, you must be a bit peeved that invites are only for those over 21, I am sure you would have loved to have been invited.

I hope I get chance to meet your parents on board, but with a ship so big, I think trying to find people will be like finding a needle in a haystack.

Hi Dave...did you get invite ?

Hello there:

No seriously!!

BecciBoo

Wow, cannot believe that anyone would actually send an email begging for a free cruise. Why do you feel that you deserve a free cruise over anyone else here? If I were Royal Caribbean and were to receive this type of communication from a person, it would go directly in my delete box. :rolleyes:

How long before we receive our documents?

This is what my email said:

Dear Mia,

Thank you for registering for this exciting Royal Caribbean International® Pre-Inaugural Event onboard OASIS of the SEASSM.

This e-mail indicates that you are confirmed for this event. The final registration instructions will be sent to you approximately 2 months prior to the event.

Can't wait!!!! :D

Archived