Brochure ?

BenMurphy

Hi all

For a couple of months now I've been trying to get Oceania to send me 2017 brochures.

am aware that they do several brochures,but I've ticked all the boxes and filled in all my details,but ......................nothing!

I've asked my agent ,but they've not got back to me.

I know that I can look on line,but OH has to have a book to look at ,I tick several that I'd like to do he ticks several that he'd like to do ,then after a little "horse trading" we choose our cruise!

Is anyone aware of problems they may be having?

regards,

Josie

I cannot get them to stop sending them :D

They did not send them for awhile then we took a cruise now back in full force again :eek:

Do you have a brick & mortar travel agent near you?

I find if you go to a local TA shop they will have brochures on hand ..at least they do here

Some time ago I was getting offers through the post (via my agent) on an almost daily basis. I asked them to cease and desist!

Maybe that's the reason ,,,,perhaps there's a block on our address somewhere in the system!

Hey Ho ! back to the agent.

Best regards

and thanks for your feedback

Josie x

Just returned home from a week away. In going through a weeks worth of mail, I received 3 O brochures plus a smaller mailing touting "special" savings on Sirena for East Coast residents. Don't have the time or interest to see how "special" these prices are compared to the prices in the other three brochures. This is a pretty typical week for us.

Just returned home from a week away. In going through a weeks worth of mail, I received 3 O brochures plus a smaller mailing touting "special" savings on Sirena for East Coast residents. Don't have the time or interest to see how "special" these prices are compared to the prices in the other three brochures. This is a pretty typical week for us.

All you can do is call them or use the online opt out form & hope they stop

I did have a yr or so when they stopped then I took a cruise so back to square one again plus now getting Regent ones as well :eek:

Annoying for sure

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/changeofaddress/