General Reflection questions - can anyone help please!

Cruiseaholic 8

Can anyone help me with any of the following questions please :

- Is the cost of Sushi on 5 included in the Ultimate Dining Package?

- Is Cellar Masters still Cellar Masters, as I heard it was meant to be being made into a Gastropub?

- Is the World Bar (previously Molecular Bar) still the same? Last year, it seemed like it was a bit in between ideas, and they didn't seem totally sure where they were going with it.

- Does anyone who has been recently know if they are doing karaoke on Reflection, as last year they didn't have any - to my disappointment!! This is one of the highlights of my cruise!

I would be grateful for any info anyone has! :)

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone help me with any of the following questions please :

Just got off of a great cruise on the Reflection. I'll try to answer questions that I know the answer!

- Is the cost of Sushi on 5 included in the Ultimate Dining Package?

- Is Cellar Masters still Cellar Masters, as I heard it was meant to be being made into a Gastropub? yes, it was still Cellar Masters. Never very crowded. Too bad as it is a beautiful room.

- Is the World Bar (previously Molecular Bar) still the same? Last year, it seemed like it was a bit in between ideas, and they didn't seem totally sure where they were going with it. Yes. We were there on two occasions and had a great time. I saw no difference from the Molecular Bar, aside from the obvious different concoctions! There was a regular following each night when we strolled by.

- Does anyone who has been recently know if they are doing karaoke on Reflection, as last year they didn't have any - to my disappointment!! This is one of the highlights of my cruise! There was Karaoke at least two nights. Could have been more but not sure. It was held in the Sky Observation lounge and was packed both nights we went.

I would be grateful for any info anyone has! :)

Thank you!

See above

I would like to add a question as well...

I noticed the hot tubs on the Solstice Deck. Are there showers there as well? I don't like a hot tub in hot weather but would love to cool off.

Yes there are showers adjacent to all hot tubs as well as the Thermal pool.

Someone please chime in on me, there are no hot tubs on the Solstice deck right? I only see the pool deck ones?

Cruising on 31st. Reflection. Can I purchase 4 or 5 night ultimate dining package for this cruise? Getting different answers from Celebrity

Cruising on 31st. Reflection. Can I purchase 4 or 5 night ultimate dining package for this cruise? Getting different answers from Celebrity

It kind of sounds like you are mixing up the Ultimate Dining Package with 4 and 5 night specialty dining packages. I've never purchased the UDP but it sounds like you can only buy the UDP the first day/night aboard and it's valid for all specialty dining venues/restaurants for lunch (when offered) and dinner for the entire cruise but potentially with some restrictions (eg. max spend in Sushi on 5). I have not heard that you can purchase the UDP for less than the entire cruise.

The 4 and 5 night specialty dining packages can be bought ahead of time and during the cruise. They're generally for dinner seatings and have specific restaurants included. 4 night = Murano, TG, Qsine, and LCG. 5 night = 4 night + So5.

Edited by Milhouse

Thanks for these reply's...we are getting ready for our 40th anniversary cruise and will be traveling with 14 family and friends...It has been a couple of years since my last cruise and several since a Celebrity trip! We are all very excited and so looking forward to this ship!

What are the "round things" on the solstice deckplans?

The round things are hot tubs. There are 2 in the solarium and 4 on the open pool deck. That's on the Reflection. On the other S-Class ships, they are on Deck 12.

Edited by Wine-O

What are the "round things" on the solstice deckplans?

You may be referring to the white objects on Deck 16. I believe they are used for navigation/communication. Take a look at a photo of the Reflection and you will see them..