Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Dear Jim

I do have a voucher but have given a couple out recently so will let someone else offer :) if you don't get any joy my email is a little further up the thread.

Welcome to the Seabourn community.

Edited by Techno123

Hi All,

Interesting thread and seems a useful opportunity.

We are on the Sojourn for first time in November, and would appreciate if anyone had a coupon to refer.

liscke at googlemail dot com should take you there.

Many thanks

Jim

Hi Jim. Sending you an email at the address you quoted to give you the full run-down. Thanks to Techno123 for playing the game properly, unlike some I could mention!

Edited by stamfordian

Hi,

Submitted a post a few back re the referral coupon as a Seabourn first timer and had immediate responses, the first one of which I have replied to and which hopefully will be valid for November.

Many thanks.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone who has referred a new customer please help me?

If the new customer sails after me, I get a referral certificate. What happens when they sail before me? Is the OBC just automatically credited for my cruise or do I have to claim it in some way? Am I notified or is it just a lovely surprise?

Also do they just have to have got on the ship or do they have to have completed their cruise before I become eligible.

Many thanks

If they sail before you then you should have a notice waiting for you in your room when you get on board. If not, just ask at SB square.

As far as I know, you get credit when the referee makes the final payment but I could be wrong.

Can anyone who has referred a new customer please help me?

If the new customer sails after me, I get a referral certificate. What happens when they sail before me? Is the OBC just automatically credited for my cruise or do I have to claim it in some way? Am I notified or is it just a lovely surprise?

Also do they just have to have got on the ship or do they have to have completed their cruise before I become eligible.

Many thanks

If Seabourn sees that you have a booking, they will automatically apply the OBC to the booking. If not, they will send you a certificate for future use. In either case, they will send you a letter telling you that the OBC has been applied or that a certificate has been enclosed for later.

:):) First time cruisers: Attention: Get 400 US$ Onboard Credit

We are sailing in January 2017 and have a REFERRAL COUPON available.

If you are interested, please email me your eMail address and I will send you the coupon. We would be very happy to hear from you.

Mail address: ruby dot rubino99(at)gmail dot com

:):)

We have a $400 referral coupon for anyone who is sailing, preferably before mid-August - and has paidup or is close to doing so.

For us both to gain a ¢400 onboard spend, it needs to be sent back to Seabourn in UK quite soon, so please bear that in mind.

Naturally you need to be a first-timer with our wonderful Seabourn to take up the credit.

Happy to help and to explain the simple procedure: atlanticseas@outlook.com

I have not reviewed all of the messages in this thread so I make be asking questions which have already been answered. We are taking our first Seabourn cruise next April on the Encore, based largely on my brother's recommendations. He and his wife have made several cruises on Seabourn. I would prefer to use a coupon from him. However when I last spoke to him he was totally unaware of the coupon program. Is this something that needs to be specifically applied for?

Yes, he should email the Seabourn Club in Seattle and ask them to send him some referral coupons. Once your brother receives them he can follow the instructions that come with them and refer you. When you make your final payment the completed coupon should be sent in and you will each receive a $400 onboard credit. You can use yours on your first cruise and he can use his if they cruise in the next two years.

Anyone have a referral coupon? We sail Oct 29 on our first Seabourn cruise.

If you don't manage to get a referral coupon I would be more than happy to supply one for you.

All you will need is your booking reference etc. I can either send it via post to you or fill in the details and post on to Seabourn Club for you.

Contact is relees at tiscali dot co dot uk

Just substitute the at with @ and the dot with .

Happy sailing.

Hello :) We will be taking our first Seabourn cruise in March 2017 and we couldn't be more excited! Would anyone be willing to provide a referral coupon? I would be very grateful.

Sure, please email me at sfvoyage at gmail dot com, and I'll set it up for you.