Just got assigned my cabin on Enchantment!!!

Wow....booked a JS GTY yesterday on Enchantment for the 3 Day on June 26th.

My TA who I have used for my last two cruises told me that they usually don't assign until about two weeks before the sail date. Received a nice surprise email today with Cabin 7176.

Looks like the reviews on here says it's a pretty good location other than it being above the Lounge where they play the Quest game.

Anyone with any other feedback about the rear facing JS cabins would be appreciated!!!

Thanks.

PS If anyone has any experience with the downloadable luggage tags and how to cut them out and place on your luggage, please let me know.

Edited by ravenrob
Left out a question

PS If anyone has any experience with the downloadable luggage tags and how to cut them out and place on your luggage, please let me know.

We purchased a bunch of clear plastic luggage tag holders from Amazon. We just print out as many tags as we need (B&W works fine), fold them along the lines on the page and insert them in the holders.

We purchased a bunch of clear plastic luggage tag holders from Amazon. We just print out as many tags as we need (B&W works fine), fold them along the lines on the page and insert them in the holders.

I did the same. Have used them over and over. Didn't cost much in the first place so were definitely a good buy.

Wow....booked a JS GTY yesterday on Enchantment for the 3 Day on June 26th.

My TA who I have used for my last two cruises told me that they usually don't assign until about two weeks before the sail date. Received a nice surprise email today with Cabin 7176.

Looks like the reviews on here says it's a pretty good location other than it being above the Lounge where they play the Quest game.

Anyone with any other feedback about the rear facing JS cabins would be appreciated!!!

Thanks.

Enjoy the cabin but look for a new TA. We've had a guarantee assignment given months ahead of sail date. We had one assigned even prior to final payment.

If you are referring to the tags you can print from the cruise documents, don't cut them, fold them for stronger tag. ( or get the clear holders )

Enjoy

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

Directions for use are clearly indicated on the downloaded page.

If anyone has any experience with the downloadable luggage tags and how to cut them out and place on your luggage, please let me know.

I bought some on Amazon too but others have reported after printing them out they use clear packing tape, cover the luggage tag in tape (both sides), fold in half and either staple or tape it around the luggage handle.