S2 aft or A1 Front Slant of Hump on Reflection

Lastdance

Okay, both of these cabins are on the resort deck, 12 of the Reflection. As I said in my title, A1 cabin #2148, and S2 aft cabin 2110. What would be your pros and cons of each or what would be your preference. The price difference is not the most important part of this decision.:eek:

Edited by Lastdance

If price was no object, I would take a Sky Suite anytime, no matter the location. :)

Larger room. Larger bathroom. Able to eat in both Luminae and Blu.

I have stayed in an SS on Deck 12. There was a bit of noise from above, but the advantages of the stateroom far outweighed the inconvenience. I just wish the price point didn't matter. :(

Edited by Iamthesea

Suzy, take the S2! You and Gary, Linda and I can enjoy Michael's Club. In fact, I will buy us drinks! :)

Doug

Thanks, Doug! My TA was making the change while another must have just switched cabins; the aft S2 is no longer available! Oh well, I still have my slant/hump and my TA threw in another 50 OBC...she felt so bad! It just wasn't meant to be!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well until final payment, keep looking every day. One may pop up. People switch a lot at the end.

We love the sky suites. And now that Luminae is the restaurant and Michael's Club is available, it's a no-brainer for us.

Thanks, Doug! My TA was making the change while another must have just switched cabins; the aft S2 is no longer available! Oh well, I still have my slant/hump and my TA threw in another 50 OBC...she felt so bad! It just wasn't meant to be. url]

Yes,

Keep looking! Personally, I prefer the SS on the sides of the ship versus the aft. I know that many disagree, but I feel the side SS staterooms feel roomier and have larger desk/ dressing tables.