Michael Kors

champagne123

Yippeeeee! Thank you :D

c9e6a78bb2fd3837ecc8bde315b6c2f4.jpg.

The small blue one was on the sale shelf all week and the large tote bag was on a table up to 50% off lots of name brand hand bags. The large bag was miss labeled I got it for $117.00 instead of $177 was what the label should have said. Tag read almost $300.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

c9e6a78bb2fd3837ecc8bde315b6c2f4.jpg.

The small blue one was on the sale shelf all week and the large tote bag was on a table up to 50% off lots of name brand hand bags. The large bag was miss labeled I got it for $117.00 instead of $177 was what the label should have said. Tag read almost $300.

Fab I love them

I bought a beautiful Michael Kors bag on board Eclipse in December with OBC. It was on sale, I don't remember the percentage off. When I got home, I went online to the MK website and found the bag selling for exactly what I paid, not the price before markdown, so don't get too excited about the so-called sales on board. However I figured that using my OBC to make the purchase was like my TA buying me a MK bag as a gift:D

I bought a beautiful Michael Kors bag on board Eclipse in December with OBC. It was on sale, I don't remember the percentage off. When I got home, I went online to the MK website and found the bag selling for exactly what I paid, not the price before markdown, so don't get too excited about the so-called sales on board. However I figured that using my OBC to make the purchase was like my TA buying me a MK bag as a gift:D

Using OBC...so I will be a happy camper regardless. :D

And is there a good sale on them plz, any discounts

The two my DH bought were both in the sale. He'd bet me I couldn't get anything for $200 and he lost. I got a backpack for $120 and the denim small shoulder/cross with chain too. My obc one was basically free, we'd got non refundable obc but with a drinks package we'd nothing to spend it on so I got a bag rather than them take it back. I did check online prices to make sure I was getting a deal. Not everything is cheaper onboard.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On the Silhouette in December they had a great selection and they had an event with a decent sale.

I had a huge amount of OBC on Infinity last month that I was hoping to use for a new bag but there was no Michael Kors (or Kate Spade) on the ship at all!

Has anyone here on CC made any purchases in the Michael Kors shops? Do they have sales or are the prices better at home?

Mrs Gut bought a purse type thingy, thought it was a great buy.

Bu that was a few years ago.

Lots of Kors bags on Amazon for great prices.:)

I am not of fan off Michael Kors, but there are excellent buys on eBay.......just pay attention on who you buy from. I personally would avoid Amazon as the Chinese have invaded there, and the fakes abound.

They carry quite a bit from the current MK line, have a one time raffle event with some discounts. No really big bargains that I saw but have purchased one each cruise anyhow...except on one cruise where I fell in love with a Guess Bag...loving it still and it cost less than MK,,.

They also have other designer bags..varied price points.