Quest Boarding.

orchestrapal

How is boarding handled for Suites on Azamara.

Is there a separate boarding line? Does your Butler show you to your suite?

We have always boarded in 10-15 minutes on Oceania and look forward to our first time on Azamara.

We will be first time on Azamara and I have a similar query.

We are Elite on Celebrity and there is an Elite line, which hastens boarding.

Is there a similar line for Discoverer level?

I tend to get there after i know the rooms are ready or even alter. there is no line. no wait time and i am on very quickly.

We usually stay overnight at an hotel, so we are controlled by the time we have to vacate our room.

Yes, at boarding we have a check in line for Suite guests, and another line for Discoverer members and above.

I think that the loyalty preferential boarding is for Discoverer Plus and above. Although, with only 600 plus passengers, boarding is always very quick and efficient and we have no complaints!

Edited by workingtocruise-59

• 2 weeks later...
What are the official boarding times? We're in a CC suite.

it is on your boarding pass. mostly between noon and five depending on when the ship sails. i leave my bags in hotel and do things and board betwen 2 and 3 mostly.

it is on your boarding pass. mostly between noon and five depending on when the ship sails. i leave my bags in hotel and do things and board between 2 and 3 mostly.

Right, I realized that there will be an official boarding time that we'll receive, just wondering whether there's a general 'window'. We sail at 6 p.m.--what would be the typical time? Do they let people on before the cabins are ready? Buffet open in the afternoon at all?

Right, I realized that there will be an official boarding time that we'll receive, just wondering whether there's a general 'window'. We sail at 6 p.m.--what would be the typical time? Do they let people on before the cabins are ready? Buffet open in the afternoon at all?

A 6pm sailaway will most likely say a 12-3.30 boarding. However, boarding often starts a little earlier. Cabins are usually ready about 1330 and they keep the doors to the decks closed so that guests are not trying to get to the rooms (other than back to back guests). This of course does not stop the "entitled" trying to get to their rooms :rolleyes: but most guests respect that rule.

Azamara is great, they also will take your larger carry ons immediately after your board and deliver them to your room so you can have lunch without being encumbered (your checked in bags will have gone pierside)

Lunch buffet is open until about 4pm and there is lots of time to explore before the safety drill.

I seem people get on as early as 11 to 12.. but i do not want to arrive before my cabin is ready. so far i have been able to check on between 2 and 4 depending on when we sail.. i go to the cabin and lock up stuff in safe than go off to drink. twice i just waited on deck 5 for drill and then went to my cabin. i seem the buffet stop by 3 more than once.. the pool grill open from noon to 8 now,, everything shuts down about 15 minutes before drill .the crew have to go too.

more questions we will try to help.

• 2 weeks later...

What's the best time to board when we overnight in Dublin? I would like to make sure I get the specialty restaurants and the chef's table, but I don't want to waste the entire day in Dublin. And I know me, once I'm on, I'm going to want to unpack and get settled. Doubt I will get back off that day.