Princess OBC 21st-31st Cruise $25

Punkydog

Does anyone know if I need to follow up with Princess to receive this additional $25 OBC? We are going on our 21st and 22nd back to back Oct.7th. I asked several months ago and Princess rep said it will be posted 5 days before cruise. Anyone able to verify?

Does anyone know if I need to follow up with Princess to receive this additional $25 OBC? We are going on our 21st and 22nd back to back Oct.7th. I asked several months ago and Princess rep said it will be posted 5 days before cruise. Anyone able to verify?
The loyalty credit has never shown on the Personalizer, but as stated by others there will be a nice note in your cabin when you board telling you about the credit, and it will appear on your onboard account.

Seeing as you have a B2B, it may depend on how you booked it.

As an example: Some cruises, are available either as a single 14 day cruise, or as two separate 7 day cruises. This will also affect other OBC promotions, such as FCC or CCL shareholder's credit. If booked as a single 14 day cruise, there will still be two cruise credits, but they may be awarded at the conclusion of the 14 days. If this is the case with your booking then please have a conversation with the Captain's Circle representative onboard sometime before Day 8 of your cruise. Some have been noted here on CC to be nice enough to award the loyalty credit at the conclusion of the first 7 day "cruise" leg. If you booked the cruise as two separate 7 day cruises, then there should be no issue with the credit showing up in your cabin on the 2nd cruise (other than the impact to other OBC sources).

Thank you! Booked as 2 7 day cruises. Was hoping for $25 for each but should of known better.

The loyalty credit has never shown on the Personalizer, but as stated by others there will be a nice note in your cabin when you board telling you about the credit, and it will appear on your onboard account.

Seeing as you have a B2B, it may depend on how you booked it.

As an example: Some cruises, are available either as a single 14 day cruise, or as two separate 7 day cruises. This will also affect other OBC promotions, such as FCC or CCL shareholder's credit. If booked as a single 14 day cruise, there will still be two cruise credits, but they may be awarded at the conclusion of the 14 days. If this is the case with your booking then please have a conversation with the Captain's Circle representative onboard sometime before Day 8 of your cruise. Some have been noted here on CC to be nice enough to award the loyalty credit at the conclusion of the first 7 day "cruise" leg. If you booked the cruise as two separate 7 day cruises, then there should be no issue with the credit showing up in your cabin on the 2nd cruise (other than the impact to other OBC sources).

It will not be on the first of your cruises it will appear on your 22nd cruise. There will be a card in your cabin with the gift amount.

Is that specific to that cruiser's back to back? In other words, we are taking our 21st cruise next month. Will we receive that little card?

Is that specific to that cruiser's back to back? In other words, we are taking our 21st cruise next month. Will we receive that little card?

It starts on your 2nd cruise - going on my 32nd in December looking forward to a bump to $50

It starts on your 2nd cruise - going on my 32nd in December looking forward to a bump to $50

I thought I read it starts on your 21st? Can someone who recently sailed on their 21st clarify if they got the $25 OBC?

It's OBC from Princess. You receive $25 on your 21st cruise or cruise credit, whichever comes first. You'll get a card in your cabin. You only get one per cabin even if both passengers have reached that number of cruise credits.

21 to 31 is $25

32 to 41 is $50

42 to 51 is $75

52+ is $100

This is the accurate list.

We're going on our 31st cruise and it's a LONG one so I was looking forward to the extra $25 (that we're not getting) :(:loudcry: