Transfers to airport from cruise ship

Jaglady10

I would recommend one of the shuttle services. It should be under $20/pp. Believe the Princess shuttle is more like $29/pp plus you have to wait for an entire bus to fill before it leaves for the airport.

That is the same with the private (i.e. Super Shuttle) services. They make you wait until the van is full and you may not be taken directly to the airport.

Have you tried logging into your account on the Princess website, click on Manage This Booking, then go to Travel Arrangements. At the bottom of the Travel Arrangements page, there should be a Transfers section. You should be able to get the cost of the transfer there.

When you leave the terminal in San Pedro there will be shuttles waiting (Super Shuttle etc) to take you to the airport. Since they only hold about 12 with luggage, the wait will not be long and cheaper than Princess. You can make reservations ahead of time with the private shuttles. Major shuttles are Super Shuttle and Prime Time.

For Port Everglades, the airport is at most 5 miles away by road. Take a taxi as it is the cheapest and fastest way to get there. Problem is that if you are getting off the ship towards the end, there may not be any taxi immediately available. One will come however as the trip is so short.

I always recommend a cab if the airport is close. We did take the Princess shuttle from Southampton to Heathrow because of the time of our early afternoon flight last month. It seemed like they had it more organized than I've seen at other ports--organized the buses by the color and number of our disembarkation tags. We were on the bus for Green #6.

Have you tried logging into your account on the Princess website, click on Manage This Booking, then go to Travel Arrangements. At the bottom of the Travel Arrangements page, there should be a Transfers section. You should be able to get the cost of the transfer there.

Not when you are booked through a TA.

That is the same with the private (i.e. Super Shuttle) services. They make you wait until the van is full and you may not be taken directly to the airport.

Once I got the "city tour" for hours taking the Super Shuttle.