upsell on board: when do they know someone is a no show

luckyinpa

Yes sort of.....might not be able to buy an upgrade but people get moved. We were in a two bedroom suite and had a problem in our room. It was a transatlantic and the first stop was going to be in seven days. One couple did not make it and once it was confirmed they would not be joining us we were moved to their haven suite. It was smaller but was in the haven and worked for us.

Yes sort of.....might not be able to buy an upgrade but people get moved. We were in a two bedroom suite and had a problem in our room. It was a transatlantic and the first stop was going to be in seven days. One couple did not make it and once it was confirmed they would not be joining us we were moved to their haven suite. It was smaller but was in the haven and worked for us.

A trouble relocation is completely different from an upgrade. The only reason you were moved to the Haven is because you had a 2 BR Suite and they had no other comparable suite to move you into.

They do have to wait for no-shows until after the first missed port. I have seen them offer Haven suites as Bingo prizes from time to time...to move people up after that first port. In March on the Breakaway a single man went from a Studio cabin to a 2 bedroom Haven suite by himself as a Bingo prize. :o

They do have to wait for no-shows until after the first missed port. I have seen them offer Haven suites as Bingo prizes from time to time...to move people up after that first port. In March on the Breakaway a single man went from a Studio cabin to a 2 bedroom Haven suite by himself as a Bingo prize. :o

i am certain i've read that bingo is expensive and not worth it.

im now certain that is wrong.

I dont mind it at all...I was already planning on playing...cool!

i am certain i've read that bingo is expensive and not worth it.

im now certain that is wrong.

I used to agree with you until we played for fun and my 9 year old daughter won $450 on the Escape last March on her "free" kids ticket. She was one number away from the $1,000 jackpot. I made her stand up with one number to go and people were booing her. It was great. lol.

I used to agree with you until we played for fun and my 9 year old daughter won $450 on the Escape last March on her "free" kids ticket. She was one number away from the $1,000 jackpot. I made her stand up with one number to go and people were booing her. It was great. lol.

Good for her.

I know how she feels. I was once at Indian bingo and only needed N45 for a new Lincoln. Three numbers later I did win the $1000 cash consolation prize.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

thats cool they let kids play, i didnt know. wouldnt happen here!

Yes. I think I bought $40 worth of cards and then they gave each of our kids a free card. My daughter won on her card. They made it clear though that the payout had to go to Mom and Dad who could give it to her if they wished. Sounds like it was still illegal to gamble as a minor but it was OK for kids to play the cards, just not cash them in.