I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it !

Andy

Hi Everyone,

Did ya catch the Pointer Sisters hit song reference ? :)

I wanted to advise my dear Azamara friends, that Mom & I will be sailing on Azamara Journey's first sailing post Drydock, on January 27th 2016, from Miami. We are both incredibly excited to be sailing on Journey again - with Captain Johannes ! When we board Journey in January, it will have been nearly 5 years since we last sailed with Azamara. Wow, how time flies !

I will be posting another "Live From Journey" onboard report, and hopefully... some surprises to come. Please stay tuned for updates as we're closer to sailing.

Edited by Host Andy

Five years since your last Azamara cruise...Wow Andy!

To think I was getting severe withdrawal symptoms after less than a year and had to book a Journey cruise for a few weeks time! :D

I'm sure Captain Johannes will make sure you and your Mom have a great time onboard.

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to advise my dear Azamara friends, that Mom & I will be sailing on Azamara Journey's first sailing post Drydock, on January 27th 2016, from Miami. We are both incredibly excited to be sailing on Journey again - with Captain Johannes ! When we board Journey in January, it will have been nearly 5 years since we last sailed with Azamara. Wow, how time flies !

I will be posting another "Live From Journey" onboard report, and hopefully... some surprises to come. Please stay tuned for updates as we're closer to sailing.

Andy: I'm singing and dancing along with you and your Mom. So happy for both of you and certainly well deserved.

Of course you will have a fab time.

What more could we ask for than to have you onboard right after the drydock.

Will anxiously await photos, updates, etc.

Start counting the days. :-)

Hi Everyone,

very much so.. loved them.

Andy

I understand Mi but i will not be there to meet both of you. i get on in LA late Feb to sail home instead of flying home.. but i am so thrilled you are finally sailing AZ again .Plus you get Johaness and? think Heike on holiday but not sure when she leaves. congrats on your cruise

Andy

I understand Mi but i will not be there to meet both of you. i get on in LA late Feb to sail home instead of flying home.. but i am so thrilled you are finally sailing AZ again .Plus you get Johaness and? think Heike on holiday but not sure when she leaves. congrats on your cruise

Hi Robin,

Sorry you won't be sailing with us.

Unless the schedule has changed, I believe Heike is going on vacation the day we arrive onboard. Hopefully, we'll have a chance to see each other before she departs the ship. According to the schedule, Ryszard will be the HD, and Eric will be the Cruise Director.

As much as it would have been wonderful to sail with Heike and Tony again, it will be nice to sail with Ryszard and Johannes' "little brother" Eric. I've heard all sorts of great things about them !

I'm convinced that no matter who's onboard Azamara's ships, their Officers and Crew will not disappoint.

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Robin,

Sorry you won't be sailing with us.

me too. i will be in AU then. I have been wanting to meet you for ages.

Unless the schedule has changed, I believe Heike is going on vacation the day we arrive onboard. Hopefully, we'll have a chance to see each other before she departs the ship. According to the schedule, Ryszard will be the HD, and Eric will be the Cruise Director.

I knew she was on holiday when I was on ship but did not know the dates.. last i heard from her i will see her in June.

As much as it would have been wonderful to sail with Heike and Tony again, it will be nice to sail with Ryszard and Johannes' "little brother" Eric. I've heard all sorts of great things about them !

i see Ryszard in dec for Cmas. hope he brings his family long as it is the 3d year in a row he has worked it. I love Russ as he dances White Night away Eric for many reasons is great bit him with Johaness is a treat.they are a comedy act.

I'm convinced that no matter who's onboard Azamara's ships, their Officers and Crew will not disappoint.

They never do disappoint and many go beyond...

Hi Everyone,

Andy, we have been following your words of wisdom, valued information and advice for many years and at last, we look forward to the opportunity to meet you on board during the Jan 27 sailing. We are also so excited to be on the Journey once again as our last time was in 2009 - we were also on the Quest just after launch in 2007.

Rita and Brian

Andy, we'll help you count down the days. We don't have another Azamara cruise until next August so will have to just enjoy it through you. ;)

Garry

You can count on it Garry ! Hope we'll sail with you again in the future !

Five years since your last Azamara cruise...Wow Andy!

To think I was getting severe withdrawal symptoms after less than a year and had to book a Journey cruise for a few weeks time! :D

I'm sure Captain Johannes will make sure you and your Mom have a great time onboard.

Thank you Lottie. While I'm entirely certain that all of Azamara's Officers and Crew are wonderful... Captain Johannes & Heike will always be special to us. We eagerly look forward to sailing with Capt Johannes, and the entire Journey team.

What's also very special, is that it will be Mom's birthday about 1/2 way through the cruise - so that's a huge bonus !

Andy: I'm singing and dancing along with you and your Mom. So happy for both of you and certainly well deserved.

Of course you will have a fab time.

What more could we ask for than to have you onboard right after the drydock.

Will anxiously await photos, updates, etc.

Start counting the days. :-)

Thank you Welland ! The countdown clock is ticking at t-minus 120 days... and counting. Our Journey sailing can't come soon enough :)

BTW, I'm going to purchase a new Digital Camera that has Wi-Fi built in. Ideally, this will allow me to post photos on here, and/or on Twitter at a rapid fire pace. Of course, I must do some research and find the right camera - then earn how to use it - but that's another story !

If everything goes according to plan (no promises yet !), I will try my very best to make sure our Cruise Critic friends are updated frequently.

Edited by Host Andy

Andy,

So glad Journey is sailing out of Miami so you and your mum can enjoy another Azamara cruise.

Wish we were joining you.

Thank You Spursgirl. Hopefully we'll meet on a future Azamara sailing !

The combination of Johannes and Eric is amazing. Their daily broadcasts are hilarious - we looked forwards to them every day when we were on the Journey 2 years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's great to know grandma cruising. We look forward to it !

Andy, we have been following your words of wisdom, valued information and advice for many years and at last, we look forward to the opportunity to meet you on board during the Jan 27 sailing. We are also so excited to be on the Journey once again as our last time was in 2009 - we were also on the Quest just after launch in 2007.

Rita and Brian

Thank You for your very kind comments Rita & Brian. I'm so pleased to hear that we'll be sailing together ! Did we meet on Quest in 2007 ? We were on the first sailing from Miami.

Unless things have changed, I believe there will be a Cruise Critic Meet and Mingle. Look forward to meeting you onboard.

About time Andy!;). Great to see you booked and post dry dock too. You will have fun I'm sure.

Phil

You can say that again Phil ! It sure is about time. Wish you were sailing with us. It would be wonderful to see you again. If not, I sincerely hope we meet on a future Azamara or Celebrity sailing. Please stay in touch !

Edited by Host Andy