Does the Easter Bunny make appearances onboard?

MrsMinease

We're sailing over Easter (RCCL Freedom of The Seas) and my son just asked whether or not the Easter Bunny would be able to find us onboard. Do cruise lines typically do anything to celebrate Easter? We'll bring a few of our own items and I may setup a scavenger hunt for him, but I'm curious about what the ship might do.

Thanks!

We were on Serenade last year on Easter Sunday and the Easter Bunny did indeed make an appearance in the Centrum around midday.

All were encouraged to stop by and have a picture taken with him (adults included!) which, of course, were available for purchase.

The Windjammer had a huge display of chocolates and hard-boiled Easter Eggs for the taking throughout the morning and afternoon.

They also held Easter services in the showroom around 8am. It was very well-attended; we then went to the main dining room for a nice Easter breakfast.

We were on Serenade last year on Easter Sunday and the Easter Bunny did indeed make an appearance in the Centrum around midday.

All were encouraged to stop by and have a picture taken with him (adults included!) which, of course, were available for purchase.

The Windjammer had a huge display of chocolates and hard-boiled Easter Eggs for the taking throughout the morning and afternoon.

They also held Easter services in the showroom around 8am. It was very well-attended; we then went to the main dining room for a nice Easter breakfast.

Thanks for the update. As indicated we have not seen this. Good to know.

We're sailing over Easter (RCCL Freedom of The Seas) and my son just asked whether or not the Easter Bunny would be able to find us onboard. Do cruise lines typically do anything to celebrate Easter? We'll bring a few of our own items and I may setup a scavenger hunt for him, but I'm curious about what the ship might do.

Thanks!

Never seen him, bu are seen eggs.