Cunard surveying UK cruisers

Wiltonian

Have booked for QE in October 2018 (our first with Cunard after four with Celebrity), and just had an email asking me to complete an on-line survey. Interestingly, quite a few questions about my attitude to dress codes and related issues. I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist, but . . . . .

Stuart

Yes these questions have been on a lot of the ones I have filled in. If enough of us opt for wanting to dress up maybe we can keep the formal nights. Unlikely we will ever get semi formal back though :(

Yes these questions have been on a lot of the ones I have filled in. If enough of us opt for wanting to dress up maybe we can keep the formal nights. Unlikely we will ever get semi formal back though :(

Agree. However, we still unofficially recognise semi-formal, with a suit and tie on the non black tie nights.

Agree. However, we still unofficially recognise semi-formal, with a suit and tie on the non black tie nights.

We still do our version of the old three tiers. Formal, of course. Then for informal (or whatever they call it) on sea days we follow the old semi-formal. And on port days we may sink to the informal description or go semi-formal depending on our time in port.

I'm in the US and probably won't get the survey (they probably think they know what we'll say :eek:), but please, everyone who gets the survey show support for formal nights. It's part of what makes Cunard special.

I'm in the US and probably won't get the survey (they probably think they know what we'll say :eek:), but please, everyone who gets the survey show support for formal nights. It's part of what makes Cunard special.

I agree! After 1st Celebrity cruise, I bought a DJ, only for Celebrity to replace formal nights with "evening chic" (sic), Looking forward to brushing it down for the QE. It's Cunard's USP.

Stuart