All Inclusive Deal

I booked my last cruise around this time of year when RC had an All-Inc promotion (basically you got select drinks package, gratuities paid and OBC) for UK customers. It was a really good deal and and we chose to pay the difference and upgrade our drinks which was definitely worth it.

The sea has been calling for a while and I have my eye on a TA on the Indy next year, so since July I have regularly checking RC and cant see the same deal, is there anyway to find out if RC will be doing the same promotion in the future?

We booked in March and got the drinks package. To be honest as a non drinker i would have preferred OBC. My family prefer the drinks package. Anyway, we have checked recently and that has changed like you said. I think a knowledgeable Travel Agent may be able to figure that out.

Count yourself lucky to have been able to enjoy that one time...never had that offer in N.A.....

I don't see them ever doing it here, although pretty much all the other cruise lines include some kinda option for extras included.

Have never heard or seen that deal since they had it last year. Probably was too popular..lol.

Many times transatlantic cruises seem to be excluded when cruise lines offer the free drink packages. Maybe with so many hours on the ship, they think people might tip back quite a few drinks. As others have said, promos are unpredictable, so you might see such a deal on the TA on Indy,nbut you probably should not hold your breath.

:eek: Never knew this was ever a promo. Is this only for UK customers or do they run it for US customers as well?

For the OP - you can always look at Norwegian. Every cruise I look at has the free beverage package option. Albeit, those cruises are always more expensive.

Many times transatlantic cruises seem to be excluded when cruise lines offer the free drink packages. Maybe with so many hours on the ship, they think people might tip back quite a few drinks. As others have said, promos are unpredictable, so you might see such a deal on the TA on Indy,nbut you probably should not hold your breath.

Actually, the only time I can remember Royal offering free drink packages to US bookings were for a transatlantic cruise a couple of years.

We took advantage of a similar deal (select drinks & gratuities) in March '15, don't sail until Oct '16, transatlantic on Brilliance. It was billed as an early booking offer, like the poster we are hoping for a similar deal for 2017.

NCL offer occasional UBP on insides, have one coming up in January, just a matter of keeping your eyes peeled on the web sites and these boards.

MSC's allegrissimo package is a great deal also.

Happy cruise hunting

Mark & Heather

Actually, the only time I can remember Royal offering free drink packages to US bookings were for a transatlantic cruise a couple of years.

If memory serves, Celebrity has excluded TA's. I think NCL did, too. They may have changed the rules and may shake them up more in the future. Who knows. I hope the OP finds a wonderful package again.

:eek: Never knew this was ever a promo. Is this only for UK customers or do they run it for US customers as well?

For the OP - you can always look at Norwegian. Every cruise I look at has the free beverage package option. Albeit, those cruises are always more expensive.

Celebrity runs many of these packages.

Ok, so I have until Novermber to book if I decide to jump on what I have been watching. I'll be back from england long before the "sale" ends.

I am adding "elusive" and "non-disclosure" to your list. :eek: I never see your posts anymore, and you are going to England?!?!?! :rolleyes:

The sea has been calling for a while and I have my eye on a TA on the Indy next year

Can't help with the drinks package, but I've already booked that cruise for next year, and it would be great to see the pair of you again on board!