A fee for the Sanctuary on every deck?

No. The Sanctuary is an adults only for-fee area. All other pool and deck areas (except the cabanas on royal and regal) are open.

I saw there is a fee for the Sanctuary by the Spa on the Lido Deck, but is there a fee for the Sun Deck and Aloha Deck as well?:eek:

No. The Sanctuary is an adults only for-fee area. All other pool and deck areas (except the cabanas on royal and regal) are open.

And the pool that is directly under the Sanctuary (Lotus Spa pool on the Grand class ships) is not part of the sanctuary. It is also adults only, smallish pool with a wave machine (doesn't always work), 2 hot tubs and very nice teak loungers with thick cushions.

This is our go to pool. Most pax think it is part of the Sanctuary, so it is usually very quiet. The most I have ever seen in the pool is (maybe) 6 at one time. There are always loungers available.

The only bad part...if you drink...the waiters don't walk through this area. If you want something, you have to go get it, but the nearest bar is a very short walk.

And the pool that is directly under the Sanctuary (Lotus Spa pool on the Grand class ships) is not part of the sanctuary. It is also adults only, smallish pool with a wave machine (doesn't always work), 2 hot tubs and very nice teak loungers with thick cushions.

This is our go to pool. Most pax think it is part of the Sanctuary, so it is usually very quiet. The most I have ever seen in the pool is (maybe) 6 at one time. There are always loungers available.

The only bad part...if you drink...the waiters don't walk through this area. If you want something, you have to go get it, but the nearest bar is a very short walk.

So there is no charge to use the Lotus spa pool on the Emerald?

Thanks

Great, so if I go to the Sanctuary on Aloha or Sun, there is no fee? That is what I was hoping.

Great, so if I go to the Sanctuary on Aloha or Sun, there is no fee? That is what I was hoping.

There is no Sanctuary on the Aloha or Sun deck. There is only one area that is the Sanctuary. Everything else is open, without fees, to all.

There is no Sanctuary on the Aloha or Sun deck. There is only one area that is the Sanctuary. Everything else is open, without fees, to all.

The deckplan for Coral shows the Sanctuary on Aloha behind the teen center as well as at the rear of Sun deck? :confused:

I saw there is a fee for the Sanctuary by the Spa on the Lido Deck, but is there a fee for the Sun Deck and Aloha Deck as well?:eek:
I believe that you are sailing on the Coral. On the Coral, the Sanctuary is aft on the Lido and Sun decks. The aft pool on Aloha deck is also part of the Sanctuary. You need to pay the Sanctuary fee to access any of those areas.

The multilevel Sanctuary was removed during the Coral's sister, the Island, and now she has no aft pool and a one level Sanctuary of Sun deck. On the Grand class ships the Sanctuary is forward on the Sports deck. The Lotus Spa Pools/Lap Pools on the Grand class ships are not part of the Sanctuary and there is no charge to use those pools.

Edited by IECalCruiser

Small price to pay for the peace and quiet.

WOW! Before I make a face:eek: what do I get for $40.00/ day beside the chair?

o The lounge chair is much better padded than the ones by the pools.

o You get no children.

o You get no MUTS

o You get attendants who will help make your day more pleasant.

Edited by caribill

o The lounge chair is much better padded than the ones by the pools.

o You get no children.

o You get no MUTS

o You get attendants who will help make your day more pleasant.

Plus chilled lemon or cucumber water replenished regularly.

Chilled facecloths.

A platter of fresh fruit.

Afternoon tea served at your sunlounger.