Wish we...

davekathy

It was sunny and in the low 80s here. Spent some time at the beach today. Had delicious Thanksgiving leftovers (and a German apple pie that got baked fresh today) to eat. In fact it was a lot like being on a cruise except nobody cleaned up after me...so I'd still rather be on a cruise. :)

Chiming in from tropical Australia. It's hot outside, we have the aircon on and it's not even lunch time. I also have a hang over but there was no turkey involved. :eek:

Counting down three weeks till flying to the other side of the equator to a cool Hong Kong winter and our escape from the heat!

Last year, it was snowing and temps in the low to mid 30's. Today, it was sunny and in the mid-60's. Short sleeve weather. Unseasonably warm.

Homemade chicken soup for lunch and turkey leftovers for dinner. That is good food.

We had a roast chicken!

We also get on the Constellation TOMORROW for an Eastern Caribbean cruise!!

We do, too, and last night while we were packing, my wife says "My heart isn't in this". That was my thought, exactly, but I didn't want her to know. We do three in a row starting next month which will be another pause for concern, but I really think it's time to rethink our vacations. It's been fun but it's getting to be too much of a good thing.

We have a week of clouds and rain forecast. Bring it on! We leave for the Summit out of San Juan next Friday.

Tree is up; gifts are wrapped, and my work is done.

We just left the Summit and are sitting in the airport. You will Love it!!! 2-6ft seas all week . The food was good and service was great.

We do, too, and last night while we were packing, my wife says "My heart isn't in this". That was my thought, exactly, but I didn't want her to know. We do three in a row starting next month which will be another pause for concern, but I really think it's time to rethink our vacations. It's been fun but it's getting to be too much of a good thing.

We feel the same and have made the change. One cruise a year but in a royal suite. Turkey was great, just ate the last of it..back to mac's and meatballs waiting on Christmas capon and ham. Have a great cruise

Oh yes, I don't think I could do that!

We vacation about three times a year, but only cruise once every two years. I enjoy the cruises, but you really don't get to see much of the ports, and it's pretty much all cut-and-dried as far as any adventure goes.

Love exploring other countries on our own too much to invest all our time in cruising. But ... to each his own!