Live on the Liberty

djh

No Voom - supposed to be June

No Freestyle

Sorry - not onboard but those questions have come up so many times I know the answers by heart now.

Interesting about D+ being allowed in SL. I wonder if that is just for a transition time? Looking forward to seeing pics of SL.

No Voom - supposed to be June

No Freestyle

Sorry - not onboard but those questions have come up so many times I know the answers by heart now.

Interesting about D+ being allowed in SL. I wonder if that is just for a transition time? Looking forward to seeing pics of SL.

I must have missed the post about D+ being allowed in the SL. There were a couple posts asking if pinnacles were allowed. Can you point me toward the post about D+s. Thanks

Yes, windows all around.

Did they add any cabins to that walk area outside the gym? Hope not and there are still windows by the machines. Some ships took that area for new cabins.

Pinnacles on Allure have SL and CK access. Same hours etc as Suites.

Looks like diamond plus are welcome to use the suite lounge. Our welcome letter told us we are welcome to both.

Don Pedro - it was on the thread Just Boarded Liberty".

CYU - this thread is about Liberty not Allure. :D

Edited by wolfganghowell

Did they add any cabins to that walk area outside the gym? Hope not and there are still windows by the machines. Some ships took that area for new cabins.

Pinnacles on Allure have SL and CK access. Same hours etc as Suites.

The additional staterooms were added on top of the fitness center, in front of the massage rooms.

The additional staterooms were added on top of the fitness center, in front of the massage rooms.

Thanks. Does that impact the walking area then? We like to walk the deck for exercise.

I'll try to answer these in the same order. New mattress in our room, a GS. I know it's new because it doesn't fit the bed frame. I'm waiting to bang my leg on it, lol. It it very firm but I wouldn't call it hard as a rock.

No voom, which means I won't able to send pics right now. No freestyle machines.

The suite lounge is very nice but about the same amenities as before. They did have a super bowl buffet in an area on 3 for gold cards, very nice and a great place to watch the game. It was where they do karaoke but I can't remember the name of the venue. Pinnacles can go in suite lounge. I don't know if D+ will always be able to go in suite lounge or not. The letter from the concierge was so confusing that even if they didn't intend for them to be there, they wouldn't be able to keep them from going there. Maybe that will change when they get card readers for the door, but the suite lounge is bigger than the diamond lounge so maybe that's why. I'll ask Carlos next time I see him.

Splash away Bay is not open yet although I think it was supposed to be. Perfect storm supposed to open tomorrow. Several areas roped off and there appears to be a good amount of contract workers still onboard.

We ate at Sabor last night and it was excellent. Erika, who opened Sabor on Navigator is there and she is a perfectionist so I was not surprised. I think I answered most questions but let me know if I didn't.

Thanks djh - we are in a GS on our Liberty cruise. Would love for you to be able to post a pic of the SL when you are back. NEVER expect anyone to do it while cruising but certainly thank you for taking the time to give us an update. On Air is where they do the karaoke. Glad to hear Sabor is good - we definitely plan on making our 3rd trip there!

I'll try to answer these in the same order. New mattress in our room, a GS. I know it's new because it doesn't fit the bed frame. I'm waiting to bang my leg on it, lol. It it very firm but I wouldn't call it hard as a rock.

No voom, which means I won't able to send pics right now. No freestyle machines.

The suite lounge is very nice but about the same amenities as before. They did have a super bowl buffet in an area on 3 for gold cards, very nice and a great place to watch the game. It was where they do karaoke but I can't remember the name of the venue. Pinnacles can go in suite lounge. I don't know if D+ will always be able to go in suite lounge or not. The letter from the concierge was so confusing that even if they didn't intend for them to be there, they wouldn't be able to keep them from going there. Maybe that will change when they get card readers for the door, but the suite lounge is bigger than the diamond lounge so maybe that's why. I'll ask Carlos next time I see him.

Splash away Bay is not open yet although I think it was supposed to be. Perfect storm supposed to open tomorrow. Several areas roped off and there appears to be a good amount of contract workers still onboard.

We ate at Sabor last night and it was excellent. Erika, who opened Sabor on Navigator is there and she is a perfectionist so I was not surprised. I think I answered most questions but let me know if I didn't.

Thanks for the update!

Thanks so much for answering our questions! Can't wait to board in two weeks!

Thx for the info...especially in the middle of your cruise.

We are in a JS in April (unless the price drops dramatically as the upgrade fairy obviously lost our phone number) and looking forward to our first GS in November.

Looking forward to reviews and pics.

I will be on the valentine's cruise, im taking my gopro and will be making a video of the slides and other stuff. If I can figure out upload on you tube. I will post video on there and will let everyone know how to search.