Live on the Liberty

djh

I don't recall ever seeing the Diamond Lounge closed.

I didn't say it was closed, it was full.....:rolleyes: Of course we go in there with our cards any time of day...but for cocktail hour, it is usually too full of people unless you go very early. I meant the opening of cocktail hour at 4:30...

Edited by BecciBoo

I am so glad that I am not Diamond, Diamond+, Pinnacle, Suite Cabins so that I don't have to "worry" about where I can sit and have a drink. I have the whole ship to sit and have my drink or not have my drink. No worries for me. :)

Of course you do, but with being Diamond and above you now have even more options on where to go and free drinks daily. Plus a lot of good onboard savings :)

Edited by VikingCrown555

I am so glad that I am not Diamond, Diamond+, Pinnacle, Suite Cabins so that I don't have to "worry" about where I can sit and have a drink. I have the whole ship to sit and have my drink or not have my drink. No worries for me. :)

We are all glad you have no worries.

I remember hearing the new terminal should be finished in "the spring".

We've never really had problems with getting a seat in the CL before. However, we generally show up well after early seating. I would imagine if crowding remains an issue, D+ will be relegated back to the DL.

thanks again for your updates.

When we go to Diamond Lounge, we are there when it opens, that's the only time we've been able to get in...but we're not worried, we'll just sit at Bolero's and have our 3 free drinks there.

So, if your diamond, you can get your free 3 drinks anywhere? I agree with gator83, is it disappointing if no seats available...yes but who cares, your on a cruise ship and you should be going to all locations to meet people instead of just meeting only certain people

So, if your diamond, you can get your free 3 drinks anywhere? I agree with gator83, is it disappointing if no seats available...yes but who cares, your on a cruise ship and you should be going to all locations to meet people instead of just meeting only certain people

Obviously a lot of people care. I remember, long before the CL, running into an old friend when processing onto a ship and I didn't run in to him again for the entire cruise. For many of us frequent cruisers the lounge is where old friends will show up and you can catch up on the latest happenings. It is the meeting place for our cruise family.

I remember hearing the new terminal should be finished in "the spring".

We've never really had problems with getting a seat in the CL before. However, we generally show up well after early seating. I would imagine if crowding remains an issue, D+ will be relegated back to the DL.

thanks again for your updates.

Original date for completion was last November , hoping it will be done by end of April for my cruise

Of course, this is assuming you go on cruise ships to meet people.

Why do you think they should to different locations to meet people. Maybe they don't want to meet anyone.

Any bar (except the Bionic Bar), but no restaurants.

Are there any restriction on Liberty? some ships do have restrictions. Last year on Independence, you couldn't use your vouchers at the Champagne Bar and on Serenade at Vintages.

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

Are there any restriction on Liberty? some ships do have restrictions. Last year on Independence, you couldn't use your vouchers at the Champagne Bar and on Serenade at Vintages.

There were none when we were last on Liberty, but that sort of thing can change with a different Bar Manager.

Curious if you can take advantage of drink program on day 1.Ive heard yes if its pre purchased.Ive only sailed Carnival but looking at Liberty

Not exactly sure what you mean. You can order drinks off the drink package as soon as you get on the ship, whether you pre-purchase or purchase on board.

I thought the drink package did not work starting day one from Texas due to their laws. Hopefully I'm wrong on that, on carnival you could not do it until day 2 due to the Texas beverage law

It will work. Limited selections until you get out into open waters. :)