Just back from first Azamara cruise!

AllisonJames

Great review, pretty fair I thought. However, you didn't comment on the overall friendliness of the ship, crew and passengers, which we feel is the thing that differentiates Azamara from any other cruise line. I wonder if being with Perry Golf, including the amount of time ashore, made a difference to your experience?

One thing that surprised me was your comment that there were no eggs benedict at breakfast. They certainly were available on the Quest in October/ November 2015.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

One thing that surprised me was your comment that there were no eggs benedict at breakfast. They certainly were available on the Quest in October/ November 2015.

Available on Journey in February and March and on Quest in May. You could even ask for them in Windows.

My comments on breakfast were only related to Windows buffet. I guess I could have asked for Eggs Benedict but we were usually in a hurry. I thought the guests were friendly (met a lot of people on tours and at Perry Golf parties) but I can't say I experienced the renowned friendliness of the crew, with the exception of the cruise director Russ and Captain Carl. I forgot to mention that both attended the Cruisecritic gathering the first day and Captain Carl talked to us about one of our ports -- Isle of Man -- where he was born and raised. That was really nice.

There are Eggs Benedict on the MDR breakfast menu every day. I know because I have them most days! You can also have them for room service breakfast and in Windows cafe.

Also if you would like a little variation, you can have Eggs Florentine and Eggs Royale. Just ask and it will be done. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry for the delay in posting, was out of town. I wasn't aware we got something "extra" for our anniversary but now that is nice to know. Quite frankly, it's possible that my Azamara Tweets had something to do with it (I do know that Larry Pimental and others from Azamara were following me and the champagne was sent by the Hospitality Manager). Or Perry Golf notified Azamara because they were aware as well. Anyway, it was VERY nice of them and VERY much appreciated.

My review is finally posted in the member reviews session in case you haven't had a chance to take a look!

We are booked next year for Baltic on Journey August 1, 2017. Glad we did it onboard because our category was almost sold out one year in advance!

Thanks for this thread. I couldn't find your member review. Can you post a link?

Thanks

Tom:)