Interesting CNBC series "The Profit" will be highlighting NCL!

ggTexasGal

I went to my On Demand for The Profit and it shows a different episode for next week, July 25th. Anyone else finding that. I wanted to DVR it, but can't find the future episode.

My dvr schedule is showing the chocolate episode for the 25th.

Same here.

I did notice that NCL is not listed in the description for next week's show. However, after watching last nights program, I believe there will be a segment with NCL involved at some point!

I've decided to record the series, now that they got my attention.

If all goes well, i am thinking this might replace the bakeshop/cupcake shop on the away class ships
Presumably the episode was filmed several months ago, so if all went well since then, I would expect the Zoe's Chocolates already to be on board NCL ships. Does anyone know if this is the case?

Presumably the episode was filmed several months ago, so if all went well since then, I would expect the Zoe's Chocolates already to be on board NCL ships. Does anyone know if this is the case?

like most tv shows/movies that are film months in advance from the actual tv air date, i bet there is some kind of non disclosure agreement between NCL and Zoe that nothing can not be officially announcement until after the segment airs.

i work in an industry where non disclosure agreement is pretty common and very very annoying.