Laundry room on the Quest

christine848

I would definitely avoid the staterooms immediately in front and behind the laundry room. It's a busy spot with people coming and going all hours during operation. We were same floor, same aisle, just the other side of the elevators/stairs and heard absolutely nothing.

Thank you for your help. I wouldn't normally choose such a close stateroom...in this case 7071..... but it appears to be the only remaining one! 😆😆.

We were on the Journey this time last year and I seem to remember the laundry opened later and closed earlier than on previous cruises on the Azamara ships....wishful thinking?

Hi just finished Med cruise onboard Quest, laundry hours are between 7am and 10pm. Busy times tend to be around 5-7pm liquid laundry tabs are provided free of charge. Two irons and ironing boards are also available. Laundry room located towards aft end deck 7. :)

Hi Christine. I was in 7071 last year for 15 nights and didn't hear a thing. Laundry was very busy.

The stateroom is fine. Have a great trip

Kind regards

Anne:D

Another thing to remember is your own laundry soap and fabric softener. I have sensitive skin and only use scent free product at home. The supplied soap is very fragrant.

Just off the Quest and there was no fragrance to the laundry soap; maybe they've changed brands.

We found the best time to do laundry was early afternoon when the ship was in port.

If you give the laundry dept anything that is 100% cotton will they put it in the dryer on high and shrink it? I have had that happen on RCCL just wondering?

Thank you

Kathy

If you give the laundry dept anything that is 100% cotton will they put it in the dryer on high and shrink it? I have had that happen on RCCL just wondering?

Thank you

Kathy

Never happened to me. Everything comes back perfectly pressed too. I love the way they do my white linen trousers. I wouldn't send any delicate, floaty evening tops but cotton should be fine.