Quantum.....Complaint of the day

ChipLondon

Having had the pleasure of sailing on this ship for several days, I thought I would highlight some of the comical complaints that I have heard, from my fellow cruisers

Re Silk Restaurant...i did not like it as there was only 3 main course items that appeal to me, and I could not choose between them.

Re Wonderland....The Chairs did not match, why do they have to have different styles of chairs in the same room.

Re Chic....I was really scared and though that a spider was climbing my leg, before I realised it was the tassle from my seat. they should be more careful as someone might have heart attack.

Re Grande.....Why does the food have to be so fancy, I wish these served the food from the Windjammer.

Re The shops on board...It was ridiculous, I coud not buy an Allure the shirt in there.

Re The North Star....I wish they had warned me it would go so high before it went up, and why did they not put a bathroom in it.

Re the Concierge Lounge...I do not undertsand why it has to be at the back of the ship, just to give Suite Guests the best view of the Ocean.

Re Bionic Bar...Why does it take so long to get a free drink

Re Windjammer...I do not like it in there as they only serve food, and I hate watching people eat

Others

I did not like my meal as the waiter forgot to give me a spoon with my coffee

They should not allow the weather to enable ice to form on the Pool Deck.

I found the couch to be uncomfortable because the loose cushion was at the other end.

The Guest artist was so popular that I could not get the seat I wanted in the theatre so I had to leave.

The stirring stick for my coffee was too flexible, they must be cutting costs.

The cabin I booked at the front of the ship is to far away when I forget something that I need, so i asked them to move me, and they said no.

I am sure that I will hear many other "comical complaints" and will post those later, but wanted to share these with you.:D

Having just really enjoyed Starwater from what I consider the best seats in the house, (balcony starboard under the spotlights) literarily everyone around me started talking about how they 'hated' this show.

I found the show and the use of the venue to be absolutely amazing.

Comments:

Older UK couple: 'It was just too 'different' for my taste.' 'It was confusing having to watch the screen and all the dancers at the same time'

D+ 'younger' US couple 'What a complete waste of time, If we had known it would be singing and dancing, we would have never come'

'I did not know any of the music'

They do have one real issue in Two70 as they need to get bar service up in the balcony.

Unbelievable! Some people are not happy unless they have something to complain about!

That's why this is called

CruiseCRITIC

a person who expresses an unfavorable opinion of something.

One who tends to make harsh or carping judgments; a faultfinder.

Re Chic....I was really scared and though that a spider was climbing my leg, before I realised it was the tassle from my seat. they should be more careful as someone might have heart attack.

Even the second time sitting on those chairs the tassels on the chairs just felt weird - having them on the 3 outer sides of the chair would be OK but they could rid of them on the table facing side where people are likely to feel them.

Having had the pleasure of sailing on this ship for several days, I thought I would highlight some of the comical complaints that I have heard, from my fellow cruisers

Re Silk Restaurant...i did not like it as there was only 3 main course items that appeal to me, and I could not choose between them.

Re Wonderland....The Chairs did not match, why do they have to have different styles of chairs in the same room.

Re Grande.....Why does the food have to be so fancy, I wish these served the food from the Windjammer.

Re The shops on board...It was ridiculous, I coud not buy an Allure the shirt in there.

Re The North Star....I wish they had warned me it would go so high before it went up, and why did they not put a bathroom in it.

Re the Concierge Lounge...I do not undertsand why it has to be at the back of the ship, just to give Suite Guests the best view of the Ocean.

Re Windjammer...I do not like it in there as they only serve food, and I hate watching people eat

Others

I found the couch to be uncomfortable because the loose cushion was at the other end.

The Guest artist was so popular that I could not get the seat I wanted in the theatre so I had to leave.

The cabin I booked at the front of the ship is to far away when I forget something that I need, so i asked them to move me, and they said no.

I am sure that I will hear many other "comical complaints" and will post those later, but wanted to share these with you.:D

Dave - a great start but I'm sure you can think of some others ...! "No shops selling toothpaste"....apart from the shop that was selling ...errr....toothpaste...!

Edited by little britain

Wow you sound like a joyful person to be around. I can only imagine. I'd say the quantum is the least of your issues.

Silly balle26! It's all tongue in cheek laughing at everyone who misses the wonder in preference to the inconsequential.

Even the second time sitting on those chairs the tassels on the chairs just felt weird - having them on the 3 outer sides of the chair would be OK but they could rid of them on the table facing side where people are likely to feel them.
Chip this one should be added to your list!....:rolleyes:...K.O.

Others

Brilliant, thanks for a good laugh. :D

Just in case anyone did not read the opening post correctly, these comments were NOT mine.

They are original comments made by fellow cruisers, simply overheard by me and reported hear for fun.

Here are todays additions

Re The Wow Bands....They are too small to fit around my Fat wrists

Re The Lifts.....Why do they have to stop at floors I do not want to go to

Re Jamies Italian.....It was okay but the menu is to Italian for my taste

Re Dynamic Dining.....I have been on the ship for 2 days now, and have still not found the Main Dining Room

And Balle26 you are correct The Quantum is the least of my issues, I could be on ship that i did not like, but thankfully I love this one :D

Wow you sound like a joyful person to be around. I can only imagine. I'd say the quantum is the least of your issues.

Just in case anyone did not read the opening post correctly, these comments were NOT mine.

They are original comments made by fellow cruisers, simply overheard by me and reported hear for fun.

Here are todays additions:

Re The Wow Bands....They are too small to fit around my Fat wrists

Re The Lifts.....Why do they have to stop at floors I do not want to go to

Re Jamies Italian.....It was okay but the menu is to Italian for my taste

Re Dynamic Dining.....I have been on the ship for 2 days now, and have still not found the Main Dining Room

And Balle26 you are correct The Quantum is the least of my issues, I could be on ship that i did not like, but thankfully I love this one:D

We really do need a "LIKE" button on CC!

Edited by SnappyNappi