Suite lounges (Oasis Class)

I'm currently on Oasis. In Coastal Kitchen the "Vineyard" menu is served nights 1-4. The "Harvest" menu is nights 5-7. On our sailing night 5 is Formal night and we could also order lobster. It was grilled and was very good.

Thanks for spending your internet minutes on me!

Hoping someone will post the CK menus in the next few months. We plan on eating there and a few specialty restaurants onboard and bypass the MDR completely.

These are the CK menus from Anthem. I'm thinking that they will be the same or similar for Oasis. We enjoyed CK on Quantum and are looking forward to CK on Anthem starting June 20 and also on our upcoming fall Oasis cruises.

Coastal%20Harvest%20Menu_zpstespuz0p.jpg

Coastal%20Vinyard%20Menu_zpsdtqx8yty.jpg

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

No problem. I have a free unlimited wifi package[emoji1]

Free?! That's awesome. A perk of a suite or loyalty? Thanks all the same.

And to suzy -- thanks for the menus; that duck w/ blackberry peppercorn (on the Harvest menu) sounds amazing.

My FIL is probably going to sail in an OV (I) or B2 with us, so I mostly wanted to get a feel for dining -- i.e. on Celebrity he had to book AQ so we could all dine together. Since CK isn't an assigned dining room we can at least be with him most of the nights. And it isn't like the Oasis-class ships have a dearth of options!! :D

These are the CK menus from Anthem. I'm thinking that they will be the same or similar for Oasis. We enjoyed CK on Quantum and are looking forward to CK on Anthem starting June 20 and also on our upcoming fall Oasis cruises.

These are the same for Oasis.

Thanks for the menu, Sue, I think I have a new favorite restaurant. :D

Bummer, you could in April. It was really nice

It was a no go for us on Allure in late May in the JS. JS was nice though. I loved the closet, and the shower curtin loved me. As much as I tried to ignore it, it kept coming back for more.:p

We sailed Oasis in OS in March. We loved the CK for dinner. I felt breakfast and lunch were a little weak. We were on the first cruise where they started the A & B menu switch mid-week. That was a welcome surprise as looking at the menu start of the week it looked boring by mid-week.

My biggest complaint about the SL and CK (they are really one and the same venue) is the bar in the SL didn't open until late in the afternoon. So no Bloody Mary or Mimosa with breakfast.

• 6 months later...

Sailing the Anthem in Sept. Was wondering if the menu changed every night?

We loved the suites lounge but didn't care for Coastal Kitchens. We much prefered the Windjammer instead of CK. We just found the menu to be less than attractive. We're not into duck, veal or lamb. The buffet in the suites lounge is rather good. Great chicken wings.

Tip the bartender in the lounge a couple of bucks every night and he will be pouring your drink before you get to the bar.

BTW, Cherry Adams is the best steward we've every had. We were in 1750.

BTW, Cherry Adams is the best steward we've every had. We were in 1750.

You are 110% right about Cherry. We have had her a couple of times and she is amazing. If she is on board and not our attendant we make a point of finding her (she is usually around the corner our cabin) and saying hello. She is wonderful.

Edited by A&L_Ont

We are currently on Oasis and are enjoying Coastal Kitchen: breakfast 3 times and dinner, once. It's a matter of personal taste. :)

Love CK, have used it both on O&A and the service and food are amazing

You are 110% right about Cherry. We have had her a couple of times and she is amazing. If she is on board and not our attendant we make a point of finding her (she is usually around the corner our cabin) any saying hello. She is wonderful.

She is one of a kind, for sure

You are 110% right about Cherry. We have had her a couple of times and she is amazing. If she is on board and not our attendant we make a point of finding her (she is usually around the corner our cabin) and saying hello. She is wonderful.

One day she asked what we were doing for dinner and we told her room service. She asked what time so she wouldn't disturb us. We told her 7PM.

About 7:30, she knocked on the door and asked if we'd received our room service yet? When we told her no, she said I didn't think so since I did not see it delivered. She went to the galley and personally brought our order back.

One day she asked what we were doing for dinner and we told her room service. She asked what time so she wouldn't disturb us. We told her 7PM.

About 7:30, she knocked on the door and asked if we'd received our room service yet? When we told her no, she said I didn't think so since I did not see it delivered. She went to the galley and personally brought our order back.

A perfect example to why we speak so highly of her.

A perfect example to why we speak so highly of her.

Another thing. When Cherry asked my wife if she needed anything, wife responded that she wished she had known there was no magnifying makeup mirror because she would have brought one. About 30 minutes later Cherry brought her an extra one she had.