Celebrity Suite Specialty Dining

pmcue

We have a Celebrity Suite and when we booked, part of the Suite Benefits was 2 Specialty Restaurants included. I know that is no longer, with Luminae being added, but heard that if booked before the changes they would honor this. Is this true and do I need to do anything on-board or will they know and have it set?

We have a Celebrity Suite and when we booked, part of the Suite Benefits was 2 Specialty Restaurants included. I know that is no longer, with Luminae being added, but heard that if booked before the changes they would honor this. Is this true and do I need to do anything on-board or will they know and have it set?

You might try contacting Celebrity and asking them.:)

If you booked prior to 2016 you will still get the perk. 1 specialty for a 7 night cruise, 2 for a longer cruise. We stayed in a CS in April/May on Infinity and we had no problem with the specialty perk. Mention it tou your butler when you first meet him/her.

Celebrity Suite and Sky Suite bookings (for any sail date) that were made by January 1, 2016 will still enjoy the complimentary specialty dining reservations benefit. These suite guests will enjoy 1 specialty restaurant reservation for each guest in the suite for cruises 7 nights or less and 2 specialty restaurant reservations for each suite guest for cruises 8 nights or longer. All other new Suite Class benefits will begin during January 2016.

• 2 months later...

It's always been in the system when we went to a restaurant. You should be contacted by the shore side concierge before your cruise, you can verify with her that it is, or by the MC concierge once you board. You should take a copy of your booking confirmation as that has the date you booked. We are finally taking an Alaska cruise next year that was booked in July 2014 and transferred several times and don't anticipate any problems.

Hopefully you will not need it but I would take a paper copy of your original booking with date with you just in case....Then if you board and are questioned, or are charged you can simply give your paperwork to the Michael's Club concierge and leave them to sort.

Spoken after many fabulous X cruises but having boarded had issues with amount of OBC etc....one of the great benefits of the Michael's Club concierge has been to sort out these anomalies without having to queue at guest relations. It makes your life and theirs just so much easier if you have the necessary information in black and white.

As others have said, it should be automatic but....

• 3 weeks later...

I just called Celebrity and was told that if I bookedbefore 2016 (suite) only 1 meal at specialty restaurant was included. When I told him I am on an 11 day cruise he was still adamant about only one dinner being included.

I just called Celebrity and was told that if I bookedbefore 2016 (suite) only 1 meal at specialty restaurant was included. When I told him I am on an 11 day cruise he was still adamant about only one dinner being included.

You will get two. I have spoke with shoreside concierge and they already booked those 2 for us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

Celebrity Suite and Sky Suite bookings (for any sail date) that were made by January 1, 2016 will still enjoy the complimentary specialty dining reservations benefit. These suite guests will enjoy 1 specialty restaurant reservation for each guest in the suite for cruises 7 nights or less and 2 specialty restaurant reservations for each suite guest for cruises 8 nights or longer. All other new Suite Class benefits will begin during January 2016.

Not according to the Social Medial person posting here.

We booked a CS in early 2015.... Sailing soon for 2 weeks. How do we get our free 2 nights of specialty dining pp? Who do we ask about this once onboard? Thanks!

We were recently on a B2B in a Celebrity Suite. The shoreside concierge contacted us weeks before we boarded and we weren't prepared at that point to make a decision regarding dates to book our two comped Celebrity Suite meals on each leg. While we had our invoices with us the fact that we had two complimentary meals on each leg was in the restaurant reservation system. In our case the Luminae maitre 'd made the specific reservations once we were onboard.