Any Scans or Pictures of Dailies, MDR Menus, or YC Menus?

TravelinGert

Seaweeyin you are awesome! Thank you so much for all of these. My spouse is going to be in heaven with these menus. He loves fried calamari, tiramisu, and so many other things I am seeing on these. Hope your cruise is even better than you hoped for. :)

I love the fried calamari, too.....but...mostly my favorite things like that were NOT on the Yacht Club menu on the Divina. Their choices were limited. I did not try & order.

I am hoping that on the Seaside, both restaurants share the same kitchen. That way I will not feel like I am putting anyone out if I order something off the main dining room menu.

Breakfast room service. Apologies for quality of photos. I'll brighten them up when I post my full review, but for those who want a peek now, here you go!

Thanks for posting these. They are very readable as is, way better than people who take pictures of menus on an angle and are barely readable!

Interesting about the buffet schedule. It almost seems like the only thing at the deck 16 buffet for dinner is pizza. Is that correct? And the deck 8 buffet is an extension of the MDR at dinner, so basically no option for a free non-MDR complete dinner (or buffet).

Seaweeyin you are awesome! Thank you so much for all of these. My spouse is going to be in heaven with these menus. He loves fried calamari, tiramisu, and so many other things I am seeing on these. . :)

Ditto! We were on Meravigilia this past June and the menu was not the best, but not the worst. DH and I both liked the food. We liked that it was not the same as home. We were in Europe after all!

Looks like MSC Seaside menu is gearing towards NA passengers. I feel better seeing that the buffet is open late - for my uncle!!!

Seaweeyin - thank you for posting!

Edited by lifeasme123

Can you tell me if there is smoked salmon for breakfast in the buffet on seaside? It wasn’t on the Divina when I sailed last May. I know it’s in he MDR, but with a toddler sometimes a sit down isn’t always the best option

Sent from my iPhone using Forums