Anyone else having problems reserving cabins on the celebrity website?

Sun&Sand52

Maybe it is me? I keep trying to reserve cabins on the website and it keeps telling me not available at this time. Website down or having tech issues for anyone else? Im on Safari as a browser.....

It's neither you nor your browser or operating system. The X website's been a mess for almost a year since they've launched the new website. Call a TA or X and do it that way.

They never seem to get with the times as far as their website. So odd for a huge main stream cruise line! Guess I will keep trying the website of call X. Really prefer to book myself online....
Understood, but in the case of the website you're setting yourself up for aggravation at best and grief at worst.

Maybe it is me? I keep trying to reserve cabins on the website and it keeps telling me not available at this time. Website down or having tech issues for anyone else? Im on Safari as a browser.....

I've not had problems with initial bookings on either the X or RC sites. Afterwards, though, they can be less than intuitive in adding excursions, drink/dining packages and the like. The new sites are developed by the same folks and being done on the cheap for certain.

Celebrity must want you to use a TA. Call a big box retailer to make your reservation

I wish Celebrity would get some IT Professionals on staff to fix their Web Site; it's the worse I've seen. Celebrity is such a great cruise line but it's web site stinks.

Believe me it's no worse than RCI...they probably are one in the same.

I hate that X seems to be so hard to see options for cabins available within the same category.

Exactly, that is how I do it.[/quote

It's nice to be able to do some research and then once I find what I want then I call and book directly with X or RCI. This has always worked for me personally for my 25+ cruises.

Believe me it's no worse than RCI...they probably are one in the same.

I hate that X seems to be so hard to see options for cabins available within the same category.

I use the online travel department of my big box warehouse club to book cruises. Their website works smoothly and I can search for and book a particular cabin in any of the categories. Multiple cruise lines show up in the search and we have sometimes saves hundreds of dollars when all we wanted was a transocean cruise and didn't care which line was going to get us there.

If Celebrity and RCL were really interested in fixing their websites, they would've done so by now.

I forgot about the big box warehouse club ‘s travel dept! I am a member too. Thanks for the reminder. Going to check out their website. Celebrity’s website is a hot mess. Hopefully the pricing on the BB warehouse is lower that CC.

I forgot about the big box warehouse club ‘s travel dept! I am a member too. Thanks for the reminder. Going to check out their website. Celebrity’s website is a hot mess. Hopefully the pricing on the BB warehouse is lower that CC.

The BB warehouse travel department always offers some OBCs and we often get a beverage package thrown in as a bonus.

Let us know what your experience is.