Meraviglia - bookings soon to open!

panamapd

I can confirm that there is a Nespresso Machine in the YC cabins:)

Today er are in Malta an in 35 minutes we set sail for Barcelona :)Welcome onboard Bea:) MSC MERAVIGLIA awaits you:)

I've used them for the last two mornings and they pull a decent brew. Needed to get a small jug of milk for the fridge as I like a little in a double espresso. Gets me going before I head to breakfast [emoji4]

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, 2cruiseluvrs said:

In the coed Thermal Area, is it okay for women and men to wear thong bathing suits?

Depends on your physique I would imagine😱😜Personally I find the sight of large, elderly men in Borat-style mankinis somewhat distressing & no doubt large, elderly women wearing thong bikinis they “can still fit into after 20 years “ is equally so! As a largish elderlyish woman myself 👵🏻 I can only say unless you are almost Baywatch standard, best “keep it covered” in pubic areas please.

Edited by firstcarib
Typo
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, firstcarib said:

It was only a "Tongue in cheek answer"

That was bloody good. "Bathing Suit in Cheeks" would have been better. But don't over-egg the pudding! 

Well, I am flat out cream crackered from this chinwag, so time for me to take a nap. 

5 minutes ago, firstcarib said:

It was only a "Tongue in cheek answer"- perhaps you misunderstand the British sense of humour? Surely your lives/ happiness do not really depend on the wearing of thong bathing suits???n

Ooops! Just realised there was a really bad typo in my first reply...I meant to say " public " areas, but the typo said " pubic" areas😱😱😱 That was a Freudian slip😜