Meraviglia - bookings soon to open!

panamapd

Thank you very much for linking my YouTube video Bea, appreciated. Hope the cabinvideo it's helpful. Just one week left for you now :):cool:

Great videos, also of the YC cabin, we're sailing with her in 3 weeks time, YC on deck 14. And like any "true" Norwegian; I see that you brought some Wasa...;)

Yes - two years have flown by!!

I have had to keep myself busy by embarking on other ships. Sailed maiden Harmony of the Seas and Ovation of the Seas. Maiden Majestic Princess and others too many to mention!! Tomorrow we are sailing on CMV's Columbus. However, can't wait to step onboard the Meraviglia.

By the way, on the main pages of Cruise Critic it states that Meraviglia will be sailing out of Southampton? Is that the case, if so when?

..................on the main pages of Cruise Critic it states that Meraviglia will be sailing out of Southampton? Is that the case, if so when?

It looks like she'll visit the port of Southampton on a couple of different itineraries next year, but the site isn't showing that you can embark there. She's calling there on her repo from Genoa to Hamburg on April 18, 2018 and then doing the British Isles next. The itinerary varies after that.

Another video from Norwegian Cruiser. This time of the Atmosphere Pool Deck:

Thank you very much for linking my video Bea :) The Atmosphere Pooldeck is very impressive. Very spacious and not so crowded. We are now enjoying a warm and sunny day at the One Pool deck while the ship is in Marseille. Note that the glassroof over the One Pool deck is not retractable. The cruise is wonderful and the ship delivers a great experience.:)

It's very quiet today over on YouTube. No sign of Norwegian Cruiser, yet, either. Perhaps wifi is hard to get in Genoa?

If there aren't any posted before we sail, Priscilla, I'll try sneak a pic of one next week.

It's very quiet today over on YouTube. No sign of Norwegian Cruiser, yet, either. Perhaps wifi is hard to get in Genoa?

If there aren't any posted before we sail, Priscilla, I'll try sneak a pic of one next week.

Thanks [emoji4]

Hopefully people will upload more stuff during the week!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Where are the videos/pics of a YC inside suite [emoji12]

I am interested, too. We have an inside YC for our October cruise. THANKS! These posts are getting me so excited.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Norwegian Cruiser's video of Meraviglia's welcoming entry to the port of Naples:

Good afternoon from the beautiful MSC Meraviglia in Naples! I have uploaded more videos on my YouTube channel :) MSC Meraviglia delivers a great cruise. The ship is fully booked but it's not crowded at all onboard. The Galleria is very popular. This week we gonna try the Butchers Cut Speciality Restaurant. The YC Pool deck is a paradise:) Thanks to Bea for linking my videos :)

Good afternoon from the beautiful MSC Meraviglia in Naples! I have uploaded more videos on my YouTube channel :) MSC Meraviglia delivers a great cruise. The ship is fully booked but it's not crowded at all onboard. The Galleria is very popular. This week we gonna try the Butchers Cut Speciality Restaurant. The YC Pool deck is a paradise:) Thanks to Bea for linking my videos :)

Hi! Looks like you are having a blast!

Would you put a note under the door of the YC inside suits asking them to record videos of the cabine and post on YouTube? Pretty please [emoji12]

Happy cruising and thanks for the awesome posts!

Priscila

Hi NC ................ good to hear from you, today. Looking forward to hearing about your Butcher's Cut experience. We're planning to have one of our Black Card evenings there.

Here are the links to NC's videos. The first is of the ship's atrium and the second is of the rough seas in the Bay of Biscay:

Edited by Beamafar

Hi! Looks like you are having a blast!

Would you put a note under the door of the YC inside suits asking them to record videos of the cabine and post on YouTube? Pretty please [emoji12]

Happy cruising and thanks for the awesome posts!

Priscila

I will do that:')Would like see one of the YC Insides myself but all cabins are sold out on this cruise so no chance to have a look.

Thank you very much, glad you liked my posts.

Hi NC ................ good to hear from you, today. Looking forward to hearing about your Butcher's Cut experience. We're planning to have one of our Black Card evenings there.

Here are the links to NC's videos. The first is of the ship's atrium and the second is of the rough seas in the Bay of Biscay:

Thank you very much Bea:)

I will do that:')Would like see one of the YC Insides myself but all cabins are sold out on this cruise so no chance to have a look.

Thank you very much, glad you liked my posts.

I'll be in one on the 19th June and plan to post a video up. [emoji106]

Great videos, also of the YC cabin, we're sailing with her in 3 weeks time, YC on deck 14. And like any "true" Norwegian; I see that you brought some Wasa...;)

Thank you very much 😊 I'm glad you liked them. I'm sure you gonna have a fantastic cruise on this great ship. We are on deck 14 as well. Very quiet. Wasa is mandatory on every cruise ;)