Meraviglia - bookings soon to open!

panamapd

I believe there's a smoking area in the English pub, the Brass Anchor, on deck 7?

Wonderful news about the menus. Perhaps you could include them in one of your videos? Also, a view of the Top Sail Lounge buffet and the OnePool grill?

How is the MSC for Me wristband working out? Can you do all the things with it that we've been told you can like booking tables and shows or excursions, etc?

I've been making a list of questions I have for when we board and there is so much that's new to this ship. It's so good that you are onboard for this sailing to post here - there's no-one else posting from the ship.

As far as I have noticed there is a no smoking policy in the pub also. There is a smoking area on the One Pool deck. For your enjoyment I have uploaded two more videos on my channel. :) one from the Grill and one which shows the Cabanas :) I haven't used the wristbands yet.

Will try to make a video of the Top Sail Lounge buffet later.

Now it's Pool deck time in the hot and sunny weather. You can really look forward to the cruise Bea:)

Yacht Club The One Grill courtesy of Norwegian Cruiser:

................with a carvery station! What's cooked on the grill, NC?

........... and the Yacht Club cabanas:

A little table in between those beds and those cabanas would be perfect. Though they look fantastic as they are!

Keep them coming, NC! :hearteyes:

Edited by Beamafar

Brilliant, thanks for all the videos 😀 only 83 more sleeps 😣

Are there any photos yet of deck 19 (Aurea area)? Or the corner suits?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thats what I'm after Kerry!! Not seen anything as yet. Have asked the lovely editors on CC to get some pics if possible. Stalking Youtube everyday but no joy yet!

Brilliant, thanks for all the videos

It's thanks to you that I started checking regularly on YouTube. Plus, Norwegian Cruiser gives us a heads-up when he's uploaded his.

There's no doubt, judging from the videos, this ship is stunning!

It's thanks to you that I started checking regularly on YouTube. Plus, Norwegian Cruiser gives us a heads-up when he's uploaded his.

There's no doubt, judging from the videos, this ship is stunning!

She certainly is! :D

My fiance asked me if I was going to be disappointed when I finally get on board and I said not a jot, if anything, I'll be EVEN more excited to see it for myself! ;p

She certainly is! :D

My fiance asked me if I was going to be disappointed when I finally get on board and I said not a jot, if anything, I'll be EVEN more excited to see it for myself! ;p

I posted the following on Gina's sticky thread but you were posting at the same time and may have missed it. It's in relation to your quest for photos of your cabin:

A couple of things spring to mind about this, Kikki.

1. I'm no psychologist, but, perhaps if you were to get to see pics of the cabin, it could reduce - even slightly - the level of anticipation that you're experiencing at the moment.

2. It could be good to have one real surprise element to enjoy on embarkation. I find that now I've seen so much of the ship from videos, there isn't much unseen left.

As no-one, yet, appears to have posted that they'll be enjoying a similar cabin before you sail, it seems to me that it's unlikely you'll get any pictures on here beforehand. Perhaps on youtube?

Anyway, that's my tuppence ha'penny worth!

Questions for Norwegian Cruiser:

- What pastries/gelato/chocolates are included with the Yacht Club card? Are any of these 'free' for YC cruisers?

- Which parts of the Spa are included for YC cruisers? i.e. what areas can YC cruisers access without charge?

- How crowded are the YC areas (One Pool deck, cabanas, lounge, restaurant)? Are you every searching for a place/waiting in a line?

- Will they be able to tear you away from the ship?

Thank you so much for the information you have already posted!

Yacht Club The One Grill courtesy of Norwegian Cruiser:

................with a carvery station! What's cooked on the grill, NC?

........... and the Yacht Club cabanas:

A little table in between those beds and those cabanas would be perfect. Though they look fantastic as they are!

Keep them coming, NC! :hearteyes:

Are the yacht club cabanas pre-assigned or open to any YC cabin on an equal basis daily?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Are the yacht club cabanas pre-assigned or open to any YC cabin on an equal basis daily?

It's looking like they're available on a first come, first serve, basis.

Hopefully Norwegian Cruiser will see the questions being asked on here and will post the answers. This day next week I'll be onboard and will be getting some answers to the list of questions I have! :p

PS I've just checked and the ship is not due into Barcelona 'til 2pm so I don't expect to hear from NC before then. I'd been expecting to see the next bulletin and video instalment this morning - guess I'll just have to be patient! clear.png?emoji-frown-1741clear.png?emoji-loudcry-1721

Edited by Beamafar

PS I've just checked and the ship is not due into Barcelona 'til 2pm

Today I was shopping in Portal de l'Àngel Avenue (at 3 p.m) and I saw a group of tourists with a sticker of MSC. Then I've just remembered, today it's the first day Meraviglia is in Barcelona!! If I had had more time, I might even have gone to the port to see her ;p... But, I must wait... 11 weeks from now...

Today I was shopping in Portal de l'Àngel Avenue (at 3 p.m) and I saw a group of tourists with a sticker of MSC. Then I've just remembered, today it's the first day Meraviglia is in Barcelona!! If I had had more time, I might even have gone to the port to see her ;p... But, I must wait... 11 weeks from now...

Never mind. Perhaps you'll see her on her second visit: she'll be arriving back in Barcelona next Friday morning - well, I sure hope she will as I'm boarding then!.

Quick reply from Barcelona and the magnificent MSC Meraviglia. The cabanas are on first come first served basis. There are three of them. According to the Crew in YC the pub is no smoking but I will verify for you Bea :) Plenty of tables for two persons in the YC Restaurant. No queing and plenty of space for everyone in the YC.

Thank you very much for linking my videos Bea :)

Quick reply from Barcelona and the magnificent MSC Meraviglia. The cabanas are on first come first served basis. There are three of them. According to the Crew in YC the pub is no smoking but I will verify for you Bea :) Plenty of tables for two persons in the YC Restaurant. No queing and plenty of space for everyone in the YC.

Thanks, NC. I've posted a link to the YouTube video of your cabin.

Ooops - you edited before I posted!

Beginning to get things ready for cruise on July 1st. We will be in Yacht Club De Luxe 16022. The ship looks gorgeous and the things people sre saying seems to corroborate that. This will be our fifth MSC cruise so we do have an inkling of what to expect. Really looking forward to it.

Beginning to get things ready for cruise on July 1st. We will be in Yacht Club De Luxe 16022. The ship looks gorgeous and the things people sre saying seems to corroborate that. This will be our fifth MSC cruise so we do have an inkling of what to expect. Really looking forward to it.

I take it from your previous MSC sailings that you haven't experienced the Yacht Club yet. In that case, with all due respect, I don't think you really can have much of an inkling of what to expect. I've done YC on 3 previous occasions - what's being offered on Meraviglia surpasses them.

I take it from your previous MSC sailings that you haven't experienced the Yacht Club yet. In that case, with all due respect, I don't think you really can have much of an inkling of what to expect. I've done YC on 3 previous occasions - what's being offered on Meraviglia surpasses them.

We have had butlers before on various other cruise lines and I'm sure I will have an idea of what to expect.