Chops on Freedom of the Seas

martyap

Not sailing for a year but it showed up for $28 on my CP this morning. Is that a discounted price? Is Chops any good on the FOS? We have dined at 150 Park & Giovanni's on the Allure but Chops was as high as $49pp and we are often a party of ten so we never tried it.

Thanks

Not sailing for a year but it showed up for $28 on my CP this morning. Is that a discounted price? Is Chops any good on the FOS? We have dined at 150 Park & Giovanni's on the Allure but Chops was as high as $49pp and we are often a party of ten so we never tried it.

Thanks

Typical price on Freedom class has been $35, but be aware that they now charge an extra 18% on specialty restaurants, so the real price might be closer to $33.

Thanks

Fleet wide I've had varying results with Chops, but the two best times were both on Freedom. Good luck, I think we paid $35 back in 2015.

We did lunch at Chops on the Radiance. It was our first time eating at Chops even though we had already been on the Allure 3 times. It was $19 for lunch. Don't know if you can do that on the Freedom. It has to be a sea day though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We ate at Chops for lunch on the Liberty of the Seas, which is the same class of ship. The lunch menu is a little more limited, but the experience was fantastic. It was also much cheaper, and that meant getting to avoid the buffet for lunch. You might consider that as an option. Happy cruising!

I have a friend who swears that the burger on the Chops' lunch menu is about the best he has ever had. :)

Typical price on Freedom class has been $35, but be aware that they now charge an extra 18% on specialty restaurants, so the real price might be closer to $33.

I assume If I purchase a dining pkg , which I have done for our Anthem cruise coming up in a few weeks, that the price I paid already would include any extra charge. I paid $100 for a 4 dinner pkg. no statement of any additional charges.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I assume If I purchase a dining pkg , which I have done for our Anthem cruise coming up in a few weeks, that the price I paid already would include any extra charge. I paid $100 for a 4 dinner pkg. no statement of any additional charges.

I don't recall anyone reporting being charged extra once they were onboard.