I do flaunt my C&A Status

So long as they paid the "Brush with superior" fee, I think it is alright. Otherwise why are they not waiting to "Time for the rest you" hot tub use time slots. That's what they are for.

Either way you should speak to the captain, email corporate, and reduce your gratuities for having to deal with it.

Do you wear your robe and lapel pin in the hot tub? That is your right! One pool attendant tried telling me the robes were not meant to be worn in the pool. The nerve.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Forums mobile app

A pool attendant attempted to make a rule for Diamond Superiors?:confused::eek::confused::eek: Has that person been reprimanded?

I have insisted that a life guard be posted at my hot tub. My Superior person is too valuable to take any chances. What if I fall asleep?

I'm also wearing all my pins on my bathing suit. They're a potential danger, not only from the point but the also weigh me down in the water.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I have insisted that a life guard be posted at my hot tub. My Superior person is too valuable to take any chances. What if I fall asleep?

I'm also wearing all my pins on my bathing suit. They're a potential danger, not only from the point but the also weigh me down in the water.

They should assign you a bodyguard to keep the autograph hunters at bay and to keep the lower tiers from entering your private space to keep you safe and ensure you are well fed and drink always available.

Glad to hear you are relaxing and enjoying your cruise, a man of your status is owed that. Superior isn't just a status, it's a description. I hope the lower statuses are waiting their turn patiently.

I may need to email corporate. It has been dark for about 1 hour and no one has turned on my out door Christmas lights. Is this another cut back? Does Royal no longer provide services to its most valued customers? I'll plug them in, but then I am switching cruise lines.

We just arrived back in San Juan this morning after the first half of our B2B. I was pretty tired so the captain delayed sunrise for a couple of hours so I could get a little extra sleep.

Once again having status makes all the difference.

Where's a gold when you need one?
Sorry, I was still rowing. You should have sent your butler to fetch me.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Perhaps a personal hot tub bather would be better. Why subject your Superior body to the elements?

Sorry, I was still rowing. You should have sent your butler to fetch me.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Why do SOME gold and emeralds feel the need to express their problems as a reason for letting down higher level cruisers?

Just stop at "Sorry", or better yet stop messing up. Now please get both hands on the oar.

I was travelling with friends who did not have tickets for the cruise or any documentation. I had assumed that as a Superior, my rank and loyalty would be enough to get them a cabin. They woman at the port said that Royal appreciated my business, but they could not just let my friends on with no reservation or documentation. We were so embarrassed. Surely there was some Gold level family who's cabin our friends could have taken. Who at corporate would deal with this?

I was travelling with friends who did not have tickets for the cruise or any documentation. I had assumed that as a Superior, my rank and loyalty would be enough to get them a cabin. They woman at the port said that Royal appreciated my business, but they could not just let my friends on with no reservation or documentation. We were so embarrassed. Surely there was some Gold level family who's cabin our friends could have taken. Who at corporate would deal with this?

You needed to elevate it at that moment. Obviously the women at the port needs to be reprimanded and retrained. Embarrassing a DS is unacceptable. :mad:

You needed to elevate it at that moment. Obviously the women at the port needs to be reprimanded and retrained. Embarrassing a DS is unacceptable. :mad:
Thanks Dave/Kathy my wife thought maybe we were being unreasonable, but I felt like any DS would feel the same. That is the real problem, Royal making us feel like we are being unreasonable, when they should be showering us with unending support for any request.

Thanks Dave/Kathy my wife thought maybe we were being unreasonable, but I felt like any DS would feel the same. That is the real problem, Royal making us feel like we are being unreasonable, when they should be showering us with unending support for any request.

We need to take the lead and get issues like what you had to endure corrected. It will not only benefit all of us DS but those in the lower tier levels as they work their way up the ranks and someday become worthy of our status. United we stand!

The problem was your travelling companion's status, not yours.

Once, my wife and I accidentally tripped over and booked a CCL cruise. Those plebs did not even react to my flaunting of C&A status via wearing all my lapell pins and bathrobes on embarkation. Fortunately I was able to signal a passing RCI ship who sent a helicopter to winch us off.

The gold rowers who were occupying our favourite suite were made to walk the plank. Our suite was fumigated and ee were given OBC for the inconvenience.

That's more like it!

Once, my wife and I accidentally tripped over and booked a CCL cruise. Those plebs did not even react to my flaunting of C&A status via wearing all my lapell pins and bathrobes on embarkation. Fortunately I was able to signal a passing RCI ship who sent a helicopter to winch us off.

The gold rowers who were occupying our favourite suite were made to walk the plank. Our suite was fumigated and ee were given OBC for the inconvenience.

That's more like it!

Thanks for the advice. I admit that thought did cross my mind, but I still feel Royal owes me something, because... well I'm me. So glad your situation was dealt with appropriately.

Fortunately I was able to signal a passing RCI ship who sent a helicopter to winch us off.

I question the veracity of this post. It is inconceivable that a Gold would be assigned to a suite. I just don't believe that there were so few DS onboard that a suite would be occupied by a Gold! What is the world coming to??

That's more like it!

I tend to agree. I'm a little unsure why Domino would be associating with anyone less than Diamond in the first place.

I tend to agree. I'm a little unsure why Domino would be associating with anyone less than Diamond in the first place.
I, as you can probably tell, am benevolent and a friend to the masses. I certainly do not mind answering questions from my fellow diamond superiors, my issue is an employee of the cruise line not honoring my needs. I suppose, with help from your posts, I would be willing too take 1% of the blame.

I question the veracity of this post. It is inconceivable that a Gold would be assigned to a suite. I just don't believe that there were so few DS onboard that a suite would be occupied by a Gold! What is the world coming to??

I guess there was one of those miracle lotto wins at play.

While on the subject, I regularly cruise with my servants. While they are gold status, they are not accustomed to anything lower than JS - in fact, I have converted my servant quarters at home to exact replicas of Harmony's JS.

The other day, I caught our Nanny wearing my wife's bathrobe. I called GS and had her fired on the spot, they sent security and marched her off the property wearing nothing but her lanyard and gold S&S card.

That's more like it!

Fantastic story and how it should be.

I, as you can probably tell, am benevolent and a friend to the masses. I certainly do not mind answering questions from my fellow diamond superiors, my issue is an employee of the cruise line not honoring my needs. I suppose, with help from your posts, I would be willing too take 1% of the blame.

No need to accept any blame for a momentary lapse of reason.