Crushing Candy??(try not to laugh at me!)

riffatsea

It's all my son's fault!! I do not spend time on social media except for this site and Trip Advisor. I don't have any real modern "toys" and DH doesn't even have a cell phone.

My son gave me an ooooold Kindle and I down loaded Candy Crush and Candy Crush Soda and now I am an addict!!

Soooo does the wifi on the ship work enough to play those games??

I have never ever brought anything on board that needed internet for a cruise so have no idea. I am usually totally into whatever experiences are on the ship or in ports but..............<sigh> what's an addict to do????

It's all my son's fault!! I do not spend time on social media except for this site and Trip Advisor. I don't have any real modern "toys" and DH doesn't even have a cell phone.

My son gave me an ooooold Kindle and I down loaded Candy Crush and Candy Crush Soda and now I am an addict!!

Soooo does the wifi on the ship work enough to play those games??

I have never ever brought anything on board that needed internet for a cruise so have no idea. I am usually totally into whatever experiences are on the ship or in ports but..............<sigh> what's an addict to do????

Those games play offline just fine. Just make sure to log-in to wifi when you get home to update any progress you made before playing it on your computer.

are you sure, it is an online game

The easy test is to put the tablet or phone into airplane mode and see if the game plays.

I know I played candy crush at 30,000 feet on my last flight, but that was 4 years ago.

What I can't play offline is Clash of Lords, unfortunately.

I am seriously thinking about maybe paying for the Wi-Fi when we go on our trip in June...because I play DragonVale World, which needs to be online to work. My poor dragons are gonna be so LONELY without me. :loudcry::'):'):')

My daughter got me hooked on Candy Crush a few years ago. When I couldn't defeat one level after 3 weeks of trying I deleted it from my phone, my iPad, the works! I've avoided all such nonsense for years...

then a month ago my grandson showed me this cool new game called Toy Blast.... and now I'm addicted all over again! STOP THE MADNESS!!!

Really ? Offline? I am always hooked into my wifi at home and so I thought that was what I needed to play? I don't play on my computer,just on the Kindle. I have not tried it outside away from home.

Interesting info!