Cruise Planner Sale

skid10

When do future sailings start offering drinks/dining on Cruise Planner? I'm on the Harmony in February and so far there's just excursions and spa stuff. Sadly, this sale doesn't apply to the excursions either.

No set time, all you an do is check periodically.

Is it too early or are they sold out? Good Luck.

One of my cruises (for next year) has nothing on sale. The good sale is on my April cruise.

Possibly sold out. Our sailing is in May.

We rarely book ship excursions but had OBC to use up and it would have been convenient. We received the “sale” email which prompted me to look and of all excursions listed about 90% said “only available to book onboard”. I was hoping it was a glitch with all the IT problems. I booked one, (at a whopping $2pp saving!) and will check the other one on board.

I booked that Bev package when it was $45 now its $42. I would like to cancel and rebook. I googled how to cancel and it said go to the cruise planned. I cannot find where to cancel. Anybody know how I can cancel. Yes I could call, but would rather not if I can do it online. TU

I booked that Bev package when it was $45 now its $42. I would like to cancel and rebook. I googled how to cancel and it said go to the cruise planned. I cannot find where to cancel. Anybody know how I can cancel. Yes I could call, but would rather not if I can do it online. TU

A lot of steps, but very doable:

On main site click on "already booked"

Click on Cruise Planner

Click on "Reserve Now"

Click on "order history"

Find your excursion and click cancel.

If you paid with OBC, that will be credited back to you immediately. Credit to your card will take about 4 days.

Hope this helps.

When do future sailings start offering drinks/dining on Cruise Planner? I'm on the Harmony in February and so far there's just excursions and spa stuff. Sadly, this sale doesn't apply to the excursions either.

The best sales I've seen were near Black Friday. I've only seen one of my excursions drop in price since then and it was just $6 per person. Everything else I bought the prices haven't even been close since then.

You're special:D;)

No! Actually, I think progress IS being made!

I was able to log in directly from email too today AND my excursion had returned AND I was able to book - SADLY not at a sale price, but you can’t have everything.

Also booking MTD was the easiest yet - even times that are normally blocked out. Of course, whether the ship will have the correct booking is yet to be seen since I was told three times running last year that they could “see” my booking but they were overbooked!

• 3 months later...

Even though they keep sending me emails reminding me about the sale when I select the Buy Now link to my cruise planner it looks like nothing is on sale[emoji853]. No little pink banners, no price adjustment in the cart. [emoji22]We are also on a cruise right after the U.S. Thanksgiving so I’m thinking we may have to wait for a sale between now and then.[emoji6]Right now it’s $996 CAD for the two of us for the alcohol package for the week or $60 CAD per person per day.[emoji484]🥂[emoji898][emoji482][emoji483]🥃[emoji479]️.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Even though they keep sending me emails reminding me about the sale when I select the Buy Now link to my cruise planner it looks like nothing is on sale[emoji853]. No little pink banners, no price adjustment in the cart. [emoji22]We are also on a cruise right after the U.S. Thanksgiving so I’m thinking we may have to wait for a sale between now and then.[emoji6]Right now it’s $996 CAD for the two of us for the alcohol package for the week or $60 CAD per person per day.[emoji484]🥂[emoji898][emoji482][emoji483]🥃[emoji479]️.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I think that the Canadian dollar is now at a distinct disadvantage in relation to the US dollar, right? If so, $60 Canadian IS a sale price, because $60 US is the (more or less) usual full price.

I think that the Canadian dollar is now at a distinct disadvantage in relation to the US dollar, right? If so, $60 Canadian IS a sale price, because $60 US is the (more or less) usual full price.

Thanks Merion Mom! I called and the price would have been around $617pp without the discount

Sent from my iPhone using Forums