Grandeur room window picture 7582

Nice windows, though I miss all the glass in the open deck spaces and public areas that some of these cabins took away...

I agree, the centrum does not seem as bright as it used to.

Thanks' date=' Bob for the picture![/quote']

You're welcome. I was fortunate to have a copy of that photo as the original link was with Photobucket, and those are no longer functional.

You're welcome. I was fortunate to have a copy of that photo as the original link was with Photobucket, and those are no longer functional.

Yes, I use Photobucket too. Unhappy that they changed it. Now, don't know what to do.

Gwen [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, I use Photobucket too. Unhappy that they changed it. Now, don't know what to do.

Gwen [emoji3]

If you have a review (or some other post) that is no longer showing photos. you could post a link to your Photobucket album. Not the best solution, but better than no photos at all.

• 6 months later...
Anyone have a picture of the window in Room 7582 - a preferred ocean view stateroom?

There is supposed to be an oversized window. Thanks.

Hi, Was thinking of booking this exact room or around it for next year. Was it a good experience staying in that cabin? Any tips I should know?

Thanks much,

Mark

We have one on the other side (7588) in 2 weeks on Grandeur. First one of these. Looks very spacious. Thanks for the pic

Hi, Was thinking of booking a cabin in your area for next year, any problems or thoughts from when you stayed in that cabin?

THanks much,

Mark

We were in Preferred Ocean View Room 7582 on a 12 night cruise in January. I would book this room again!

I especially liked that the bed was placed by the large window, as I enjoy relaxing on the bed looking out at the ocean.

We were concerned, when we first entered the room, that the music from the Centrum would be annoying (when you exit the room from the small side corridor the room sits on,straight ahead, you are immediately at the railing for the Centrum). And while you could hear the music if you stood right at the closed door, once you got further into the room, you could not hear the Centrum sounds while in bed. I have stayed in balcony rooms on the Grandeur, but rarely sit out on the balcony. I just like them for the ocean view. With this cabin I got the view, but didn't have to pay the balcony price.

We were in 7586 last March and our cabin had the sofa next to that lovely large window...and I thought that it was every other room had the sofa next to the window or the bed next to the window, but I'm not sure now since cole's nana said that in 7582 the bed was next to the window. Well, whatever you have, you will LOVE that location. We were closer to the Centrum in 7586 and I (much to my husband's dismay) have very good hearing; I had worried about the possibility of noise from the Centrum but it was really a very quiet location. As I said, you will just love both the room and location. :)

We were in 7586 last March and our cabin had the sofa next to that lovely large window...and I thought that it was every other room had the sofa next to the window or the bed next to the window, but I'm not sure now since cole's nana said that in 7582 the bed was next to the window. Well, whatever you have, you will LOVE that location. We were closer to the Centrum in 7586 and I (much to my husband's dismay) have very good hearing; I had worried about the possibility of noise from the Centrum but it was really a very quiet location. As I said, you will just love both the room and location. :)

Perfect, thanks so much! Now I can just sit back and wait and relax about the location!

We were in Preferred Ocean View Room 7582 on a 12 night cruise in January. I would book this room again!

I especially liked that the bed was placed by the large window' date=' as I enjoy relaxing on the bed looking out at the ocean.

We were concerned, when we first entered the room, that the music from the Centrum would be annoying (when you exit the room from the small side corridor the room sits on,straight ahead, you are immediately at the railing for the Centrum). And while you could hear the music if you stood right at the closed door, once you got further into the room, you could not hear the Centrum sounds while in bed. I have stayed in balcony rooms on the Grandeur, but rarely sit out on the balcony. I just like them for the ocean view. With this cabin I got the view, but didn't have to pay the balcony price.[/quote']

Thanks, this made my day! Now just to sit back and relax and wait!!! Have a great day!