Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

New Anthem release news

We couldn’t be more excited. Launching

in spring 2015, the newest addition to

the Royal Caribbean International® fleet

is Anthem of the SeasSM. She’s set to

redefine cruising, and we’re proud to

say she’ll be calling Southampton home.

Boasting an incredible range of groundbreaking features

(with state-of-the-art technology, transformative venues,

and the industry’s first ever Virtual Balcony staterooms),

she’ll transport guests all over Europe next summer. Better

still, you can book your place on Anthem of the SeasSM right

now, or maybe something else from our range of Europe

and the Med 2015 cruises sailing from the UK. From

cultural mini-cruises to extended sun-filled adventures,

whichever sailing you choose, on whichever ship, you’re

guaranteed the experience of a lifetime. And one which

only Royal Caribbean® can offer.

NEW ITINERARIES SAILING FROM THE UK!

Anthem of the SeasSM isn’t the only ship sailing from the

UK next year — Adventure of the Seas® once more makes

Southampton her home in 2015, while Brilliance of the Seas®

continues to sail from Harwich. Between the three ships,

you’re absolutely spoiled for choice, with exciting new

itineraries calling at a host of enticing ports of call

throughout Europe and the Mediterranean. And of course,

sailing direct from the UK offers plenty of benefits —

there’s no need to get on a flight, and the generous

luggage allowance is a bonus too.

JUST £150pp TO RESERVE YOUR CRUISE

Book early, and not only can you select your ideal

stateroom, itinerary and sailing date, but you’ll secure it all

for only £150 deposit per person! Don’t miss out on these

great starting prices on 2015 sailings — call or visit us online

to guarantee yours now.

INTRODUCING THE

SHIP THAT CHANGES

EVERYTHING

Anthem of the SeasSM

sailing from the UK in 2015

WOW is

Edited by bigeck

Those 3-4 day Bahamas cruises attract a ton of first time and young cruisers. The Majesty is well over twenty years old is becoming less competitive every year. She's a fun little ship, but she is not a good representation of Royal Caribbean to those first time cruisers and customers who have sailed other lines. IMO, the tiny rooms and limited amenities are obsolete compared to modern cruise ships.

I think the ultimate word on Majesty's fate with Royal Caribbean will lie within the combination of her age and the upcoming International Emissions Treaty with which Majesty does not comply.

As with her sister ships, Sovereign and Monarch, Majesty will find a home in the Pullmanteur line. Her sister ships needed work, for sure, before the title transfer and so will Majesty. First time cruisers don't get a modern representation of RCCL, because she doesn't have many of the things her larger sister ships have...YET, people come off the ship, having had a great time -- credit goes to the crew.

RCI will put another ship there, since it is a very lucrative set of cruise runs. We have cruised her many times (we live very close by) and it never goes out without being full.

There was talk some on the ship back in 2012, that perhaps Navigator would replace her....but it could very well be a Vision class. What the cruise director told us on a recent cruise, was that she would remain in the fleet until some time in 2016 -- at which time they would have 3 new ships in the fleet and several new deployments.

Rhapsody heads to Rio/Santos Brazil on Ocean Voyage from Barcelona at end of Med season.

She does Black Sea from Istanbul in June, alternates 7 night cruises from Civitavecchia and Venice for July and August, then a series of 9 night Greek Isles and Turkey cruises until November 19, 2015 Ocean Voyage for 16 nights to Rio.

This might explain the speculation raised that someone saw her booked in Buenos Aires.

That puts Rhapsody in for South American season from December 5, 2015.

A new e-brochure is out for Anthem/Adventure highlighting some of the itineraries. I'm hoping that there are more though! I was hoping for an Anthem to the Fjords and Iceland!

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/b1acb27d#/b1acb27d/11

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thank you. But now I'm gutted. Needed one of those Spanish sailings in late September/October and there aren't any :(

A new e-brochure is out for Anthem/Adventure highlighting some of the itineraries. I'm hoping that there are more though! I was hoping for an Anthem to the Fjords and Iceland!

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/b1acb27d#/b1acb27d/11

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thanks.

I kept getting 'file too big'

After one 12 night sailing from Barcelona, Splendour of the Seas 'home-ports" in Venice for 7 night alternating Greek Isles / Greek Isles and Turkey sailings.

They have not provided an itinerary for an 'Ocean Voyage' when she finalizes the season currently on the 31st of October in Venice.

She would most likely not return to South America as Rhapsody is headed there.

Would be great to see one RCI ship stay in Europe for year-round cruising, but can not get too hopeful for that.

So where are yuo guys going to actually see the new itineraries? I'm confused. I don't see anything on the RC website.

Nothing will go on the Rci web site until it goes on sail. The only thing we are unsure about is prices

After one 12 night sailing from Barcelona, Splendour of the Seas 'home-ports" in Venice for 7 night alternating Greek Isles / Greek Isles and Turkey sailings.

They have not provided an itinerary for an 'Ocean Voyage' when she finalizes the season currently on the 31st of October in Venice.

Argh, no! I've been 'planning' on doing a B2B out of Venice in November 2015 for years! Do you know that the season ends for sure on October 31st? Maybe they just haven't released the November dates for some reason?

Argh, no! I've been 'planning' on doing a B2B out of Venice in November 2015 for years! Do you know that the season ends for sure on October 31st? Maybe they just haven't released the November dates for some reason?

Nothing known. While I would like to think they might take on NCL with a year round ship, I imaging when itineraries released she will head one direction or the other on a repositioning.

She would most likely not return to South America as Rhapsody is headed there.

Would be great to see one RCI ship stay in Europe for year-round cruising, but can not get too hopeful for that.

Someone said the other day, that she was doing cruises out of NOLA.

Have rci ever done a cruise that include Antarctica? I would like to see them do a cruise that includes Antarctica.

I don't see that happening any time soon, as (1) it would require a Radiance class ship due to environmental regs, (2) longer cruises of this type do not typically fit in their business model and (3) RCCL does not particularly like ships in the eastern Pacific.

Someone said the other day, that she was doing cruises out of NOLA.

I went to the NOLA link that was provided now and looked under ship schedule from November on and see no RCI ships scheduled yet. Was Splendour showing on the schedule before, when they posted that?

I went to the NOLA link that was provided now and looked under ship schedule from November on and see no RCI ships scheduled yet. Was Splendour showing on the schedule before, when they posted that?

If not mistaken, someone posted that a few weeks ago.

If not mistaken, someone posted that a few weeks ago.

Yes, correct. I searched and found the thread posts related to that. I am only confused now as when I go to the link provided, I do not find Splendour.

http://portno.com/vessel-schedules

Last RCI post now is showing Serenade on April 11, 2015, with current disembark only.

Just off the Freedom yesterday. Captain said Freedom will stay in Canaveral thru 2016 May then go for refit. Explorer going to canaveral this nov running a itenary to include Aruba, Bonair and Curacao. No plans at this time for larger Oasis class in Port C/ They expect Quantum to stay in Balt at least a year. Epic heading to Europe.

Just off the Freedom yesterday. Captain said Freedom will stay in Canaveral thru 2016 May then go for refit. Explorer going to canaveral this nov running a itenary to include Aruba, Bonair and Curacao. No plans at this time for larger Oasis class in Port C/ They expect Quantum to stay in Balt at least a year. Epic heading to Europe.

Quantum is going to Bayonne, NJ

Epic is a NCL ship

So if Freedom is leaving, then what is going to replace her??

Yes, correct. I searched and found the thread posts related to that. I am only confused now as when I go to the link provided, I do not find Splendour.

http://portno.com/vessel-schedules

Last RCI post now is showing Serenade on April 11, 2015, with current disembark only.

Yes she was on the schedule but has been removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums