Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

The Spanish press release about Allure in Barcelona, just confirmed that Liberty will not home port in Barcelona in 2015 and will be replaced by Allure for the season.

No word on where she would be home ported, but I would assume Port Everglades year round.

I have not followed this thread and am not sure what has already been reported. Sorry if duplicate information.

http://www.allureoftheseas.es/public/documents/AllureOfTheSeasNotaPrensa.pdf

Currently only showing one 3 nighter I think on October 22nd from Civitavecchia and a 5 nighter on the 19th of May from BCN.

The itinerary would allow for 4 nights from BCN and 3 nights from Civitavecchia on all 22 weeks of the season though.

This is what NCL first promised when they announced Epic a few years ago, but have now changed to just throwing in shorter cruises now and then throughout the year.

The Italian press release for Allure only mentions embarkation from Civitavecchia and then announces the arrival of Rhapsody for the 2015 summer season doing Eastern Med sailings.

Currently only showing one 3 nighter I think on October 22nd from Civitavecchia and a 5 nighter on the 19th of May from BCN.

The itinerary would allow for 4 nights from BCN and 3 nights from Civitavecchia on all 22 weeks of the season though.

This is what NCL first promised when they announced Epic a few years ago, but have now changed to just throwing in shorter cruises now and then throughout the year.

The Italian press release for Allure only mentions embarkation from Civitavecchia and then announces the arrival of Rhapsody for the 2015 summer season doing Eastern Med sailings.

Report anything you find. The more info the better.

Wonder where Liberty is going

So lets see if I got all this straight:

Anthem replaces Indy on the Southhampton/Port Everglades route

Indy replaces Navigator out of Galveston (or Indy replaces Freedom and Freedom replaces Navigator)

Navigator replaces Jewel out of Puerto Rico for the summer

Jewel replaces Rhapsody in Alaska for the summer

Rhapsody will begin cruises out of Istambul, Turkey for the summer

Meanwhile:

Allure replaces Liberty out of Barcelona for the summer

Liberty replaces Allure out of Port Everglades for the summer

So lets see if I got all this straight:

Rhapsody will begin cruises out of Istambul, Turkey for the summer

Meanwhile:

Allure replaces Liberty out of Barcelona for the summer

Liberty replaces Allure out of Port Everglades for the summer

Rhapsody only does the early season out of Istanbul for most likely April and then moves to Civitavecchia for 7 and 10 day cruises for the rest of the European season.

If Anthem replaces Indy on the Southhampton/Port Everglades route, do you think it will also do a cruise around the British Isles?

Any theories/ideas anyone?

per CC

The line would not say where Independence would be deployed after its winter 2014/15 itineraries in the Caribbean. Nor would it be drawn on giving more detail on Anthem's itineraries.

However, if the predictions are correct, the ship will offer identical itineraries as Independence, offering short cruises to France and longer itineraries to the Mediterranean and the Canary Islands.

To quote a blog I can't mention name of :

Sailing from Barcelona, while also offering embarkation in Rome, Allure of the Sea’s seven night itinerary will feature calls in Palma de Mallorca, Marseilles, La Spezia (Florence and Pisa), Civitavecchia (Rome), and Naples.

Allure of the Seas will arrive in Barcelona in May 24, 2015,

and offer cruises until October 2015.

The Mediterranean cruises will go on sale to Crown and Anchor Society members February 12, 2014,

and then go on sale to the general public on February 18.

Royal Caribbean is bringing three new large cruise ships online over the next three years,

with many (if not all) of them coming to the United States.

Edited by ssb

Have we heard any rumors that this will happen with Liberty, beyond just deductive reasoning?

Barcelona RCI only confirmed in a Spanish press release for the arrival of Anthem that Liberty, the current 'Largest Ship in the Med', would be substituted for the 2015 season following '4 successful seasons' in Barcelona and would sail for 'the last time' from Barcelona this year.

http://www.allureoftheseas.es/public/documents/AllureOfTheSeasNotaPrensa.pdf

Its fair to say she wont be cruising out of Barcelona. I can imagine where she will be base if stays in Europe apart from Rome maybe?

I have a feeling we may loose her :(

Well the official announcement indicates Barcelona is exactly where Allure will sail from.

What happens to Liberty is not known yet.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Edited by Eng23

Rhapsody only does the early season out of Istanbul for most likely April and then moves to Civitavecchia for 7 and 10 day cruises for the rest of the European season.

Yeah great news rcl Will make BlackSea cruise 10 and 11 days i cant wait to see the itinary :))

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I hope that LIBERTY returns to Europe, maybe on new cruises from Rome, as NAVIGATOR and MARINER have done in 2011 and 2012...

But the fact that she might sail year-round from Port Everglades sounds logical, or: INDEPENDENCE stays at Fort Lauderdale after winter season 2014/15, and LIBERTY switches to Galveston.

I truly hope that she will not be transferred to Asia and will become a "gambling-ship" as VOYAGER and MARINER!!! :mad::mad:

Asia cruises are among the last itineraries which will be announced - IMHO not prior to July/Aug 2014...

Not sure if this is of any help.. We are booked B2B on the Rhapsody of the Seas

Singapore to Dubai to Istanbul starting May 3rd. 2015 with great itinerary..;)

Not sure if this is of any help.. We are booked B2B on the Rhapsody of the Seas

Singapore to Dubai to Istanbul starting May 3rd. 2015 with great itinerary..;)

i hope the futur black see cruise of rhapsody will look like azamara cruise like this one 12 days

Wed 20/08/14 Istanbul / Turkey 17:00

Thu 21/08/14 Amasra* / Turkey 09:00 21:00

Fri 22/08/14 At Sea

Sat 23/08/14 Trabzon / Turkey 07:00 18:00

Sun 24/08/14 Batumi / Georgia 07:00 18:00

Mon 25/08/14 Sotschi / Russia 07:00 20:00

Tue 26/08/14 Novorossiysk / Ukraine 07:00 17:00

Wed 27/08/14 Jalta / Ukraine 08:00 22:00

Thu 28/08/14 Sewastopol / Ukraine 08:00 17:00

Fri 29/08/14 Odessa / Ukraine 07:00 23:00

Sat 30/08/14 Constanza / Romania 13:00 20:00

Sun 31/08/14 Nessebar / Bulgaria 08:00 16:00

Mon 01/09/14 Istanbul / Turkey 06:00

or this one 10 days

Thu 06/08/15 Istanbul / Turkey 18:00

Fri 07/08/15 At Sea

Sat 08/08/15 Batumi / Georgia 07:00 18:00

Sun 09/08/15 Sotschi / Russia 07:00 20:00

Mon 10/08/15 Novorossiysk / Ukraine 07:00 17:00

Tue 11/08/15 Jalta / Ukraine 08:00 23:30

Wed 12/08/15 Sewastopol / Ukraine 08:30 17:00

Thu 13/08/15 Odessa / Ukraine 07:00 23:00

Fri 14/08/15 Constanza / Romania 13:00 20:00

Sat 15/08/15 Nessebar* / Bulgaria 08:00 16:00

Sun 16/08/15 Istanbul / Turkey 06:00

:)

Edited by dub237

I hope that LIBERTY returns to Europe, maybe on new cruises from Rome, as NAVIGATOR and MARINER have done in 2011 and 2012...

But the fact that she might sail year-round from Port Everglades sounds logical, or: INDEPENDENCE stays at Fort Lauderdale after winter season 2014/15, and LIBERTY switches to Galveston.

I truly hope that she will not be transferred to Asia and will become a "gambling-ship" as VOYAGER and MARINER!!! :mad::mad:

Maybe that's there idea behind Allure. 5500 pax on 1 ship doing various nights around the main ports with Splendour and Rhapsody covering Eastern Med.

Adventure, Brilliance and Anthem leaving from Southampton.

Depending on Anthem they would need a replacement for Indy until then.

Maybe Liberty could fill that as Adventure and Indy were all expensive cruises

Maybe that's there idea behind Allure. 5500 pax on 1 ship doing various nights around the main ports with Splendour and Rhapsody covering Eastern Med.

Adventure, Brilliance and Anthem leaving from Southampton.

Depending on Anthem they would need a replacement for Indy until then.

Maybe Liberty could fill that as Adventure and Indy were all expensive cruises

BRILLIANCE seems to sail from Harwich. ;)

ANTHEM is expected to be deliverd in April, so I think there is no ship needed which "fills gaps".

it seems to be 100 % sure that ADVENTURE sails out of Southampton in 2015?

Because ANTHEM could replace INDEPENDENCE and LIBERTY could replace ADVENTURE...:D but I do not think that this gonna happen...

Either LIBERTY will operate on new Med itineraries or she will leave Europe, if the first possibility will not happen... we will see.

Edited by celebrity_fan

i hope the futur black see cruise of rhapsody will look like azamara cruise like this one 12 days

:)

Those look good. So, it looks like Rhapsody sails from IST for the month of June 2015 prior to moving to Civitavecchia from July 2015.