Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

Yes and the other is on Allure is off a Italy Port Departures site

reflecting Arrival 01/02/15 departing Malta Port 01/10/15

Believe it is Lazio Port

Look on same blog about Allure in Malta

And another thread started on Navigator on RCCL forum

Which blog? Can you provide the link please?

For what it's worth, RCI's CruiseMatch booking system lists "Allure of the Seas" as doing a 12-night Transatlantic Port Everglades - Malaga - Barcelona April 19th, 2015, with a 7-night Mediterranean cruise roundtrip from Barcelona departing May 24th, 2015. The ship's scheduled drydock could be in between.

For what it's worth, RCI's CruiseMatch booking system lists "Allure of the Seas" as doing a 12-night Transatlantic Port Everglades - Malaga - Barcelona April 19th, 2015, with a 7-night Mediterranean cruise roundtrip from Barcelona departing May 24th, 2015. The ship's scheduled drydock could be in between.

eeeeeeee :D:D:D:D

There's announcements being made to travel agents tomorrow over a series of webinars. hope its deployment!

Also just noticed Allures Caribbean sailings from 26 April 2015 have been closed for selling.

eeeeeeee :D:D:D:D

There's announcements being made to travel agents tomorrow over a series of webinars. hope its deployment!

For travel agents in Germany, the announcement of a "World Premiere in the Mediterranean" has been scheduled for tomorrow, as well. Add to that a press conference in Hamburg, also tomorrow. ;)

You could be right.

But EXPLORER will be refurbished in 2015 and I assume she will get the Flow Rider. ;) But it might be that a third Voyager would not be that senseful, although she could also do some Australia cruises in Order to replace RHAPSODY.

Mobimar has confirmed that they are building Flowrider modules for EXPLORER and VOYAGER.

Yes I will but first:

According to same same blog and CC may edit out some of this:

Royal Caribbean's plans for 2015 swapping Jewel of the Seas and Navigator of the Seas. Royal Caribbean will move the larger Navigator of the Seas to San Juan in 2015 according to a report by Caribbean Business.

Caribbean Business writes, "In May 2015, Royal Caribbean is scheduled to replace the Jewel of the Seas—which currently carries out weekly trips, with San Juan as its homeport—with a bigger ship, the Navigator of the Seas."

Royal Caribbean is rumored to be releasing their 2015/2016 deployment schedule sometime in the timeframe of late February or March 2014.

Answer to other

500x342xallure-italy_0.jpg.pagespeed.ic.zBuGYhDT6i.jpg

Wouldn't this essentially put TWO Voyager-class ships in San Juan - at least during the winter months? Or is Adventure also expected to relocate?

The Rome port schedule shows the following information for the time frame I need.

26/07 Rhapsody -Katakolon- Santorini

30/07 Legend - Livorno -Piero

02/08 Rhapsody -souda Bay -Santirini

09/08 Rhapsody - Katakolon -Santorini

11/08 Legend - la Spezia - salemo

15/08 adventure - Villefranche -la Spezia

16/08 Rhapsody - Souda - Santorini

23/08 Legend - Livorno - Santorini

04/09 legend

I checked the Rome port website for The end of July and to the middle of August and u couldn't find anything for the Allure.

Let's see what tomorrow brings. If it's sailing the Med in UK hols I may be tempted to book. Fingers crossed for a few Eastern ports.

Approx 4 months ago Allure was listed in Rome Ports every Thursday from early May 2015 to late October 2015.

Announcement tomorrow should help to clarify Allure .

Barcelona information is enlightening also.

On PORTI de Roma e del Lazio - Ship Arrivals and Departures

(official site of Italy ports)

the site as reflected Allure of the Seas was scheduled in Naples in 2015.?

the picture of site is blocked by CC with the port information.

Hope announcement tomorrow should help to clarify .

This could have changed in light of Barcelona information.

Everything with RCCL is subject to change without notice.

Edited by ssb

Yes, it is more or less official that ALLURE is scheduled for a seven night Med cruise out of Barcelona throughout the summer season 2015 (May - October).

Sadly the most beautiful port of the itinerary will disappear - Villefranche. :(

Does anyone have any information whether LIBERTY will stay in Europe or will she not return in 2015??

Would be a pity. :(

Wouldn't this essentially put TWO Voyager-class ships in San Juan - at least during the winter months? Or is Adventure also expected to relocate?

That's what I actually think:

-NAVIGATOR: Sailing year-round from San Juan, starting May

-JEWEL: Sailing winter 2015716 from San Juan.

ADVENTURE should be deployed elsewhere...

Yes, it is more or less official that ALLURE is scheduled for a seven night Med cruise out of Barcelona throughout the summer season 2015 (May - October).

Sadly the most beautiful port of the itinerary will disappear - Villefranche. :(

Villefranche was my first port and is still my favourite, a bit like your first love.....

Do we know what the Allure's itinerary will be if it indeed crosses the pond? Is it the same old, same old, Lovorno, Rome, Naples, Barcelona?

I can't see why it cannot tender at Villefranche. It will probably end up in Marseilles, which is a horrible port, miles from the centre of town and costs a fortune in transfers/taxis.

Villefranche was my first port and is still my favourite, a bit like your first love.....

Do we know what the Allure's itinerary will be if it indeed crosses the pond? Is it the same old, same old, Lovorno, Rome, Naples, Barcelona?

I can't see why it cannot tender at Villefranche. It will probably end up in Marseilles, which is a horrible port, miles from the centre of town and costs a fortune in transfers/taxis.

According to a german source, this will be the itinerary:

Barcelona - Palma de Mallorca - Marseilles - La Spezia (Pisa) - Civitavecchia (Rome) - Naples - At Sea - Barcelona.

The itinerary of LIBERTY I like more - fingers crossed that she will be in Europe in 2015!!

Hmmmm... Indy will not be in Europe 2015..

Does anyone have any information whether LIBERTY will stay in Europe or will she not return in 2015??

Its fair to say she wont be cruising out of Barcelona. I can imagine where she will be base if stays in Europe apart from Rome maybe?

I have a feeling we may loose her :(

Its fair to say she wont be cruising out of Barcelona. I can imagine where she will be base if stays in Europe apart from Rome maybe?

I have a feeling we may loose her :(

At first: Do we really need a huge ship such as ALLURE in Med for a whole season???????????

RCI could maybe create new Mediterranean itineraries for LIBERTY out of Rome, but I also can imagine that in 2014 it might be her last season in Europe! :( But I still hope that she will return to Med in 2015!!

I really hope that she will not move to Asia and be transferred into a "Gambling-ship" as MARINER and VOYAGER!!! :mad:

Edited by celebrity_fan

Quantum won't fit thru the Panama Canal, so they would have to either go around South America or go to Australia during on the off season. Also, with Quantum being so long, it might be a tighter squeeze in the glacier viewing areas than they are comfortable with.

Which Canal?? The old Panama Canal or the new super canal they are currently building BESIDE the old canal?? When we were through in November, we saw some mighty big cranes working alongside the old canal!

You may well be right - as I don't have specifics on exactly what size will traverse the new on.... but we heard that the Walmart super tanker ships would take the shortcut.