Deployment schedule: let the guessing begin!

So the ships that are becoming available that are candidates to replace Rhapsody in Australia are Explorer, Adventurer and Jewel unless one of the Freedom ships is a possibility. The later departure times shown on the Sydney ports schedule for late 2015 under the Rhapsody placeholder suggests a larger ship - making Jewel less likely :( .

Of these two Voyager class ships, a Flowrider is committed to be fitted to Explorer, but not Adventurer as far as I am aware. They could easily add that though. Flowrider is a no brainer draw card for the Aussie market and VoyagerOTS is getting one.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BRILLIANCE seems to sail from Harwich. ;)

ANTHEM is expected to be deliverd in April, so I think there is no ship needed which "fills gaps".

it seems to be 100 % sure that ADVENTURE sails out of Southampton in 2015?

Because ANTHEM could replace INDEPENDENCE and LIBERTY could replace ADVENTURE...:D but I do not think that this gonna happen...

Either LIBERTY will operate on new Med itineraries or she will leave Europe, if the first possibility will not happen... we will see.

Yes, Adventue and Anthem are 100% based out of Southampton in Summer 2015.

Brilliance will be out of Harwich

Indy will be heading back to the U S of A

I personally think that RHAPSODY will do similar Black Sea cruises from Istanbul as CELEBRITY CONSTELLATION does - regarding the 14th of October 2014. :)

You are correct about Rhapsody. According to a UK press link somewhere in this thread (or the other about Allure?) Rhapsody is going to do 3 sailings of 10 and 11 nights from Istanbul to the Black Sea. And also some 7 to 11 night sailings from Rome to Greece and Turkey. Now these are the ones I'm waiting for!!!!

Report anything you find. The more info the better.

Wonder where Liberty is going

Given Royal signed an agreement to have XXX number of passengers using Port Everglades with the port authority (for the 2 Oasis Class) it would make sense they replace at least some of the capacity there with a Freedom Class for the summer - so Liberty could go there (given she'll be there anyway)

i hope the futur black see cruise of rhapsody will look like azamara cruise like this one 12 days

Wed 20/08/14 Istanbul / Turkey 17:00

Thu 21/08/14 Amasra* / Turkey 09:00 21:00

Fri 22/08/14 At Sea

Sat 23/08/14 Trabzon / Turkey 07:00 18:00

Sun 24/08/14 Batumi / Georgia 07:00 18:00

Mon 25/08/14 Sotschi / Russia 07:00 20:00

Tue 26/08/14 Novorossiysk / Ukraine 07:00 17:00

Wed 27/08/14 Jalta / Ukraine 08:00 22:00

Thu 28/08/14 Sewastopol / Ukraine 08:00 17:00

Fri 29/08/14 Odessa / Ukraine 07:00 23:00

Sat 30/08/14 Constanza / Romania 13:00 20:00

Sun 31/08/14 Nessebar / Bulgaria 08:00 16:00

Mon 01/09/14 Istanbul / Turkey 06:00

or this one 10 days

Thu 06/08/15 Istanbul / Turkey 18:00

Fri 07/08/15 At Sea

Sat 08/08/15 Batumi / Georgia 07:00 18:00

Sun 09/08/15 Sotschi / Russia 07:00 20:00

Mon 10/08/15 Novorossiysk / Ukraine 07:00 17:00

Tue 11/08/15 Jalta / Ukraine 08:00 23:30

Wed 12/08/15 Sewastopol / Ukraine 08:30 17:00

Thu 13/08/15 Odessa / Ukraine 07:00 23:00

Fri 14/08/15 Constanza / Romania 13:00 20:00

Sat 15/08/15 Nessebar* / Bulgaria 08:00 16:00

Sun 16/08/15 Istanbul / Turkey 06:00

:)

We are already booked on the 10 day cruise next year. If the Rhapsody itinerary is like this one (I am not a fan of Celebrity's schedule), we would seriously think of switching. Not only is Rhapsody one of our favorite ships the cabins are also larger. As an aside, the money here in Texas is that the Indy will sail out of Galveston year round starting next year.

Got this from a Ta I know who used to work in Uk with Rci before they closed the office;

Hope you are well , just wanted to share with you the latest news from Royal Caribbean , the Allure of the Seas will be on sale in the next 7 days for med itineries from Barcelona for 2015 ..i am taking pre registration details for early booking for crown and anchor members .

5-nt Short Western Med

SAILING TO Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy; Naples/Capri, Italy

May 19 £859PP £619PP

7-nt Western Med

SAILING TO Palma de Mallorca, Spain; Provence (Marseilles), France; Florence/Pisa (La Spezia), Italy; Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy; Naples/Capri, Italy

May 24, 31 • Jun 7, 14, 21, 28 • Jul 5, 12, 19, 26 • Aug 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 • Sep 6, 13, 20, 27 • Oct 4, 11, 18 £1029PP £789PP

12-nt Ocean Voyage —

Florida to Spain

SAILING TO Málaga, Spain; Barcelona, Spain

Apr 19 • Oct 25* £1369PP £749PP

SAILING FROM ROME FLY/CRUISE FROM CRUISE ONLY FROM

7-nt Western Med

SAILING TO Naples/Capri, Italy; Barcelona, Spain; Palma de Mallorca, Spain; Provence (Marseilles), France; Florence/Pisa (La Spezia)

May 21, 28 • Jun 4, 11, 18, 25 • Jul 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 • Aug 6, 13, 20, 27 • Sep 3, 10, 17, 24 • Oct 1, 8, 15 £1189PP £789PP

3-nt Short Western Med

SAILING TO Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy; Naples/Capri, Italy; Barcelona, Spain

Oct 22 N/A £389PP

Please let me know if you are interested in this as well as Anthem of the Seas , which will also be on sale later this month doing med itineries from southhampton for 2015 ..More details on that coming soon ...

Got this from a Ta I know who used to work in Uk with Rci before they closed the office;

Hope you are well , just wanted to share with you the latest news from Royal Caribbean , the Allure of the Seas will be on sale in the next 7 days for med itineries from Barcelona for 2015 ..i am taking pre registration details for early booking for crown and anchor members .

5-nt Short Western Med

May 19 £859PP £619PP

7-nt Western Med

SAILING TO Palma de Mallorca, Spain; Provence (Marseilles), France; Florence/Pisa (La Spezia), Italy; Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy; Naples/Capri, Italy

May 24, 31 • Jun 7, 14, 21, 28 • Jul 5, 12, 19, 26 • Aug 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 • Sep 6, 13, 20, 27 • Oct 4, 11, 18 £1029PP £789PP

12-nt Ocean Voyage —

Florida to Spain

7-nt Western Med

SAILING TO Naples/Capri, Italy; Barcelona, Spain; Palma de Mallorca, Spain; Provence (Marseilles), France; Florence/Pisa (La Spezia)

May 21, 28 • Jun 4, 11, 18, 25 • Jul 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 • Aug 6, 13, 20, 27 • Sep 3, 10, 17, 24 • Oct 1, 8, 15 £1189PP £789PP

3-nt Short Western Med

Oct 22 N/A £389PP

Please let me know if you are interested in this as well as Anthem of the Seas , which will also be on sale later this month doing med itineries from southhampton for 2015 ..More details on that coming soon ...

Thanks for sharing, a couple of interesting things in this. They are doing rolling sailings rather than dedicated sailings. Has Royal Caribbean ever done this before? Only other one I know of is the eastbound transatlantic for Oasis which has 2 embarkation points. The Oasis is the best ship for it since there are not dedicated shows, everything is booked. Wonder how they will handle the welcome aboard and farewell shows as well as the Captain's Welcome Reception. Those are rather firmly scheduled based on the day of the sailing.

It also shows the dates for the east and west bound transatlantic sailings with no room for a dry dock. Wonder when they will choose to do that since she will be 5 years old that fall and Oasis is getting hers at the 5 year mark.

Thanks for sharing, a couple of interesting things in this. They are doing rolling sailings rather than dedicated sailings. Has Royal Caribbean ever done this before? Only other one I know of is the eastbound transatlantic for Oasis which has 2 embarkation points. The Oasis is the best ship for it since there are not dedicated shows, everything is booked. Wonder how they will handle the welcome aboard and farewell shows as well as the Captain's Welcome Reception. Those are rather firmly scheduled based on the day of the sailing.

It also shows the dates for the east and west bound transatlantic sailings with no room for a dry dock. Wonder when they will choose to do that since she will be 5 years old that fall and Oasis is getting hers at the 5 year mark.

They don't have welcome aboard or farewell shows on Oasis/Allure.

The dry dock is after the April Ocean Voyage and before the May 19th sailing.

Interporting (having two embarkation/disembarkation ports)happens quite a lot in Europe, RCCL have been doing it for a few years now.

5-nt Short Western Med

May 19 £859PP £619PP

7-nt Western Med

12-nt Ocean Voyage —

Florida to Spain

7-nt Western Med

3-nt Short Western Med

Oct 22 N/A £389PP

Can you ask him the price for rhapsody please?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

5-nt Short Western Med

May 19 £859PP £619PP

7-nt Western Med

12-nt Ocean Voyage —

Florida to Spain

7-nt Western Med

3-nt Short Western Med

Oct 22 N/A £389PP

Thanks for sharing!! ANTHEM's itineraries should also go on sale in February...

Could you also ask the TA please when the Northern Europe cruises on SERENADE and BRILLIANCE will go on sale? As well as Alaska??

Would be helpful!

ThT

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Could you also ask the TA please when the Northern Europe cruises on SERENADE and BRILLIANCE will go on sale? As well as Alaska??

Would be helpful!

ThT

They don't have welcome aboard or farewell shows on Oasis/Allure....

Thanks for the reply. That's probably an improvement. When we were on Oasis they did them and it was terrible. It was done in Studio B and broadcast throughout the ship. The timing though made it impossible for nearly everyone with a show booked those nights to make it.

Would be helpful!

Thanks.

Do we know a date for any other regions, or just Europe at this point? Waiting on California with the Jewel of the Seas in September/October 2015.

I am waiting on Alaska. I will post any news as soon as I have it

Interporting (having two embarkation/disembarkation ports)happens quite a lot in Europe, RCCL have been doing it for a few years now.

Brilliance of the Seas' Eastbound TA this April will depart from Tampa AND Boston (a few days later) enroute to Europe, eventually ending up in Harwich, UK. Something quite different from past practices.

Brilliance of the Seas' Eastbound TA this April will depart from Tampa AND Boston (a few days later) enroute to Europe, eventually ending up in Harwich, UK. Something quite different from past practices.

How is it doing that?

2014 DEPARTURE DATES:

APR

PORTS OF CALL:

Tampa, Florida; Boston, Massachusetts; Cork, Ireland; Cherbourg, France; Zeebrugge (Brussels), Belgium; Harwich, England

Oh wow, thanks for posting, I would that

I could not find that repo cruise:confused:

Is that double embarkation cruise?

hi liz!!!! i believe the oasis drydock is in early october in europe and then on 10/13/14 it comes back to my side of the pond all bright and shiney new.