Cafe Coffee Card

And if you don’t use all of the drinks on your first ship, you might be able to use it on a different ship. We bought a coffee card online for our December Enchantment cruise and were able to use the six remaining coffees on the Navigator this week.

And if you don’t use all of the drinks on your first ship, you might be able to use it on a different ship. We bought a coffee card online for our December Enchantment cruise and were able to use the six remaining coffees on the Navigator this week.

Good for you.

It was the opposite on the Anthem. Was told I cannot carry it forward to another cruise like on Princess. Card was stamped with voyage #, cabin number was written, name was written and all the nitty gritty was checked and compared on computer and sea pass card every time. However, this was with one particular barista who kept doing this and causing long lines. The other baristas were not as "paranoid". ;):D

And while on this topic, a big shout out to the best of all the baristas ...Netalia N in the Windjammer.

Just as a quick reminder, the large drinks will use up 2 stamps (drink tokens) and then the card isn't as cost effective.

You could purchase the Royal Replenish which gives unlimited coffee's of any size and style, plush all soft drinks, mocktails, bottled water (which we collected at the end of the night, ready to take ashore the next day) and fresh squeezed orange juice.

All of that for only the price of 3 large lattes a day.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Forums mobile app

Just as a quick reminder, the large drinks will use up 2 stamps (drink tokens) and then the card isn't as cost effective.

You could purchase the Royal Replenish which gives unlimited coffee's of any size and style, plush all soft drinks, mocktails, bottled water (which we collected at the end of the night, ready to take ashore the next day) and fresh squeezed orange juice.

They will only take ONE punch for ANY coffee if you take a printout of the terms and conditions from the website with you....

Good for you.

It was the opposite on the Anthem. Was told I cannot carry it forward to another cruise like on Princess. Card was stamped with voyage #, cabin number was written, name was written and all the nitty gritty was checked and compared on computer and sea pass card every time. However, this was with one particular barista who kept doing this and causing long lines. The other baristas were not as "paranoid". ;):D

And while on this topic, a big shout out to the best of all the baristas ...Netalia N in the Windjammer.

Interesting, I was on the Anthem and was able to carry over the card from one sailing to another this winter. Hoping to use my few remaining punches on Serenade in June

Royal Replenish is dead and gone. It's the Refreshment Package now. :)