Does carnival (breeze) provide hand soap in stateroom?

tran93le

I’m already bringing my own shampoo/conditioner as I am picky about that, but I wasn’t too sure what type of hand soap they provide. I don’t like using those hotel sized bar soap to wash my hands. So I was thinking on bringing my own bottle of liquid soap.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I’m already bringing my own shampoo/conditioner as I am picky about that, but I wasn’t too sure what type of hand soap they provide. I don’t like using those hotel sized bar soap to wash my hands. So I was thinking on bringing my own bottle of liquid soap.

They do, it is similar to hotel size bar.

Carnival does not provide a liquid hand soap at the cabin bathroom sink. They provide a typical small bar of soap, available on request from your cabin steward if not automatically left for you.

That’s what I thought. I guess I’m bringing my own soap.

Carnival does not provide a liquid hand soap at the cabin bathroom sink. They provide a typical small bar of soap, available on request from your cabin steward if not automatically left for you.

That’s what I thought. I guess I’m bringing my own soap.

I use the liquid soap from the shower to wash my hands. I don't mind walking the foot between the shower and the sink.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We always bring a pump bottle of antibacterial soap for the cabin bathroom and use it frequently. There are those that "poo-poo" that idea but DH and I have never contracted the dreaded Noro virus so we will keep carrying our own hand soap on board.:D

The bar soap works for hand washing and we also get a second bar from the steward for the shower. It lathers much better than the shower gel and it doesn't dry out my skin. Plus I can cross 'liquid soap with potential to leak' off of my packing list!

Does the soap in the shower lather up pretty good?
Just cruised the Glory last week. Their body wash barely lathers at all. I used a ton of it all week just to feel like I was getting clean. I don't care if someone claims you don't need a good lather for it to work. It wasn't just that it didn't lather, but it also didn't go very far either. When I put 4-5 squirts into my wash rag and, for example, washed both arms, there wasn't enough left on the rag to continue. More for the next part, more for the next part, and so on. Their shampoo was even worse. I brought my own, but used theirs on the last night since mine was packed away. It took a few squirts, worked it in, then a few more just to get it to lather.

The round bar of soap for the sink lathered much better than their liquid, and it lasted a long time. Our steward left us a spare, but one bar lasted us all week, and we used it all the time.