All seven classes

gelli8112

I have just scheduled a trip on the Independence of the Seas. Once it is completed, I will have sailed all three ships in the Freedom Class. Afterwards, I guess, I will sail on the Harmony to complete the Oasis Class group of ships. Sitting here counting down to my next trip started me to thinking, I wonder how many of those loyal to royal have sailed all seven classes or if there is a unicorn among us that has sailed on every ship in the fleet.

I have sailed on Sovereign, Vision, Freedom and Oasis Classes but I yet to sail Radiance, Voyager, or Quantum.

My first question is if you have sailed on all seven classes which is your favorite and why?

My second question is if you are a frequent cruiser, why are you loyal to a specific class or classes? For me, I prefer the larger ships to the small ones simple because there are more activities and venues to stuff myself.

My last question is for the mythical unicorn. If you have sailed every ship in the fleet, which is your favorite and why?

As always, happy cruising!

We have sailed on five of the seven and have booked the Vision just so we can add another to the list. Quantum class may be awhile yet. And we have been on the Empress.

The DH favorite is the Freedom class. Big but not too big.

My favorite class is the Radiance class. I love being able to see the sea.

That said we book more for ports and dates then ship.

My favorite ship is the next one I'm booked on.

We have sailed on five of the seven and have booked the Vision just so we can add another to the list. Quantum class may be awhile yet. And we have been on the Empress.

The DH favorite is the Freedom class. Big but not too big.

My favorite class is the Radiance class. I love being able to see the sea.

That said we book more for ports and dates then ship.

My favorite ship is the next one I'm booked on.

I think everyone's favorite ship is the next one their booked on. I have looked at the Empress for a quick get away like this long weekend that is coming to an end. What did you think about it?

We have done every class, started with Majesty ( Sovereign ),but not every ship in the fleet

I think our favorite is Radiance class for the outside eating area in Windjammer. The big ones are nice, but we're at the age that some activities are not for us.

DH decides where he wants to go. Ship doesn't matter . We enjoy cruising

Happy cruising!!!!

Edited by reallyhooked
added comment

We cruised the Empress the first time around before she was sold and bought back. I'm sure it's different now. However it was one of our favorite cruises out of 30. It was small, intimate, and I would love to go on her again. We did 10 days in an inside closet of 108 sq ft and had the best time ever! I'm spoiled now with bigger cabins so not sure I could do an inside on her or any other ship again. (Where did we ever put all our stuff!)

I've sailed Freedom, Oasis, & Quantum class ships. Will sail Vision this summer. I would like to sail Radiance class because I hear how beautiful those ships are. I've loved each class for various reasons but found myself more occupied on the Anthem (Quantum class). I spent much less time on my balcony.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have done every class, started with Majesty ( Sovereign ),but not every ship in the fleet

I think our favorite is Radiance class for the outside eating area in Windjammer. The big ones are nice, but we're at the age that some activities are not for us.

DH decides where he wants to go. Ship doesn't matter . We enjoy cruising

Happy cruising!!!!

Thanks for the response. Just so you know, you're my hero[emoji4].

Happy cruising

Haven't sailed Oasis class but have sailed on every other class starting with the Song of America and the Empress when she was still the Nordic Empress. Our favorite class is the Radiance class and have all of them. We did enjoy the Quantum. Of course we enjoy whichever ship we are on!

Haven't sailed Oasis class but have sailed on every other class starting with the Song of America and the Empress when she was still the Nordic Empress. Our favorite class is the Radiance class and have all of them. We did enjoy the Quantum. Of course we enjoy whichever ship we are on!

Song of America? Had to Google that one. She retired in 1998. I didn't start cruising until 2005. The only Royal Caribbean ship I've witnessed retiring is the Monarch of the Seas and unfortunately, I didn't get to sail with her before that time.

Thanks for the history lesson [emoji4].

Happy cruising.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

I have sailed every class of ship. By the end of 2017, as far as individual ships are concerned, I will have completed the fleet.

As far as favorites go, I am a mother. I love all of my children equally. ;)

(oh, no Empress. Mine were in the 13 cancelled cruises, and I haven't rescheduled that yet.)

I have sailed every class of ship. By the end of 2017, as far as individual ships are concerned, I will have completed the fleet.

As far as favorites go, I am a mother. I love all of my children equally. ;)

(oh, no Empress. Mine were in the 13 cancelled cruises, and I haven't rescheduled that yet.)

So come the end of the year, you will be like the red and green M&Ms and Santa. You'll be living proof that the Royal Caribbean Unicorn does exist.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

DW and I have sailed 12 times and have only ever been on Oasis & Allure. I'm thinking we are an anomaly. We cruise mainly because of our love of flow boarding, and the dedicated stand up flowrider on Oasis class means we currently are not interested in other ships.

DW and I have sailed 12 times and have only ever been on Oasis & Allure. I'm thinking we are an anomaly. We cruise mainly because of our love of flow boarding, and the dedicated stand up flowrider on Oasis class means we currently are not interested in other ships.

I've sailed both Oasis and Allure also, but I've yet to try the flowrider. It looks like fun but I always seem to be preoccupied when it's open. If you're looking to cruise only on ships with the flowrider, it is also offered on Freedom Class ships. I'm pretty sure there was one on the Freedom when I sailed it a few months ago.

Happy cruising

If you're looking to cruise only on ships with the flowrider, it is also offered on Freedom Class ships.

You should try it! Yes, flowriders are on Freedom, Quantum, and now retrofitted onto Voyager class ships, but they only have one and they split the time between stand up and boogie board. Unacceptable :p, so we only sail on Oasis class which has 2 machines, one of which is always for stand up.

• 11 months later...

I have done 5 of the 7:

Oasis (Allure)

Voyager (Mariner x2, Navigator x2, Explorer, Voyager)

Freedom (Freedom x2, Liberty (boarding this Sunday!)

Vision (Enchantment)

Radiance (Serenade x2)

and Royal's oldest ship, Song of Norway back in 1979. ;p (Ship was retired back in '97)

I'd have to say Voyager class is my favorite, but mostly from the memories made... Explorer was DH's first cruise in 2002 (and my first RCI cruise since the Song of Norway), Mariner was DD's first cruise in 2004, cruised on Voyager with friends in '05, and Mariner again in '07 with my parents and brother. I do want to return to the Oasis class at some point as I'm trying to talk my parents and brother into going on that one as well. :)

We have been on all 7 classes - by coincidence, not planning. Except for short cruises, we can now sail solely for itinerary since we are no longer plannng around school schedules. I loved Ovation and Quantum but mostly sail smaller ships based on ports we want to visit.

I’ve only been on Allure once and it will probably be a long time before we sail another Oasis class ship because the itineraries are in our opinion ho-hum.