Rotterdam Specialty Restaurants

lcookie

The prices are the same on board as online. Online you can book "package" combinations of restaurants that give you a slight discount, and I don't know if those can be purchased on board. Under Purchase Gifts and Indulgences look under Packages, not Dining.

The prices are the same on board as online. Online you can book "package" combinations of restaurants that give you a slight discount, and I don't know if those can be purchased on board. Under Purchase Gifts and Indulgences look under Packages, not Dining.
I was able to book the package onboard on Eurodam in March. Noticed that they didn't charge me at the time and were just applying the discount when we dined. Not sure if that is normal. My plan is to do the same on K'dam in June since I will have free tips and non-refundable OBC and plan to use it for dining.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

There are only 2 specialty restaurants on the Rotterdam. The Pinnacle Grill and the Canaletto.

Prices are the same no matter whether you pre-book or book once on the ship.

The Pinnacle Grill on the Rotterdam is inside the ship -- no windows facing out to the outside. There are 3 windows that face into the hallway. It is smaller than Pinnacle Grills on the Vista, Signature or Pinnacle class ships. The Pinnacle Grill is where Sel de Mer will be held. If you are on a longer cruise, you may also have a special dinner by Chef Rudi or the wine cellar master.

Not certain if she will get America's Test Kitchen.

• 3 weeks later...
There are only 2 specialty restaurants on the Rotterdam. The Pinnacle Grill and the Canaletto.

Prices are the same no matter whether you pre-book or book once on the ship.

The Pinnacle Grill on the Rotterdam is inside the ship -- no windows facing out to the outside. There are 3 windows that face into the hallway. It is smaller than Pinnacle Grills on the Vista, Signature or Pinnacle class ships. The Pinnacle Grill is where Sel de Mer will be held. If you are on a longer cruise, you may also have a special dinner by Chef Rudi or the wine cellar master.

Not certain if she will get America's Test Kitchen.

Just to confirm.... if purchased in advance, the Signature Dining Package is $44, if purchased under the Indulgences.

Are you saying that we would get the same pricing if we wait to purchase the Signature Dining Package once we are on board? We are considering the possibility of using OBC for the purchase, thus the question.

If different pricing, can we purchase now and then be reimbursed with our OBC once on board?

This is our first time on HAL, so just want to ensure we know what to expect.

Thank you.

We were on her in March-April-May this year.

I am NOT a Canaletto fan by nature but this Canaletto was tremedous - right behind the P'dam (but not far behind).

Pinnacle Grill was very good - both lunch and dinner. We were very happy campers.

Specialty dining doesn't need to have a bunch of offerings IF it is good. Our experiences were very good and our tablemates that we invited were VERY happy :)

No guarantees as staff and managers change, but it was well worth it when we were on board. :)

• 3 months later...

Back from the trip. Both restaurants were well received. We had Pinnacle Grill for lunch and for dinner. Exceptional both times. If you are on the fence. Go for lunch. Many of the items are the same as dinner for a fraction of the cost. Canaletto was also really nice. You don't feel like you are part of Lido when you are in that area. And for the price you can't beat it. The onboard prices were the same as pre-booking.