Just off the equinox onnov.6,2017....youtube review

existentialtraveler

Wow! This is probably the best video I've seen!!! Thanks for sharing.

Were you on an excursion to Eagle Beach in Aruba or did you take the bus there? Did you just rent the chairs and umbrellas? We'll be going in February.

Also, when you snorkeled in Playa Grande, was that an excursion or did you just walk in from the beach area in Curacao? What tour companies did you use?

Thanks for the info!

It was a great cruise! I am glad you enjoyed the cruise and enjoyed the video as well. I hope I made you guys look GOOD!!

Not bad! We're at 1:27 in our happy place :) and we were on the same deck as you - I recognize your decorated door!

Amazing cruise. Thanks again for posting this :*

Wow! This is probably the best video I've seen!!! Thanks for sharing.

Were you on an excursion to Eagle Beach in Aruba or did you take the bus there? Did you just rent the chairs and umbrellas? We'll be going in February.

Also, when you snorkeled in Playa Grande, was that an excursion or did you just walk in from the beach area in Curacao? What tour companies did you use?

Thanks for the info!

I am very pleased you enjoyed the video.

We just took a cab to Eagle Beach. It was $13 for the cab...NOT per person, but for the cab. We had 6 people in our group, so the cab cost just over $2 per person each way. The public bus was $2 per person each way!! Just tell the cab driver to bring you to Eagle Beach by the Amsterdam Hotel. $15 for 2 chairs and an umbrella...very reasonable. There is also a bar/ restaurant and restrooms right on the beach.

In Curacao, my group of 6 toured with Natasja Gibbs who owns Dushi Taxi. You can reach her here:natasjagibbs@hotmail.com. Tell her Jim and Toni sent you!!

She is a lovely woman, and only charges $10 per person per hour and will tailor your tour to your own interests. Very reasonable. The snorkeling at Playa Grandi is free. Bring your own snorkel gear and just walk in. There are always...I repeat.. ALWAYS.. turtles there. I have dived there and snorkeled there several times over the past year and have always seen 5 to 20 different turtles each time I was there. The beach is not great, but the snorkeling/diving certainly is. And yes..I took the photos of the fish and turtles!

Edited by existentialtraveler

Great video, thanks for sharing. Loved your music! We're 'Cruise ship crazy' too. Looks like you had a great time.

We'll be on the Equinox for 3 weeks as of Jan 20 2018 so looking forward to it.

Great video. We were on the Oct 27th sailing with you. We came home with a very bad flu, (lots of open mouth coughing on that cruise) so it was lovely to look at your video and pretend we were back on Equinox feeling well. It's too bad DH wasn't around when you were taking photos of "the lady" as he would have had you pose also. Then you could have titled it "The Celebrity Cruise Couple Video". BTW, love all your wife's lovely shoes that matched her dresses.