Anthem 530 Dining

We have early dining. Will we be assigned to one dining room or will we rotate through the complimentary venues? Also, will there be specific formal nights? Last time we wailed this class we had to make reservations every night. I'm confused!

We have early dining. Will we be assigned to one dining room or will we rotate through the complimentary venues? Also, will there be specific formal nights? Last time we wailed this class we had to make reservations every night. I'm confused!

You will be assigned to one dining room and there will be specific formal nights.

Hi Suezducruz :)

You will be assigned to the Chic or Grande dining room for 'Traditional' early or late dining.

'My Time' dining is in the Silk & American Icon dining rooms.

Have a wonderful sailing!

:)

You will be assigned to one dining room and there will be specific formal nights.

Is this true even when you don’t reserve a time? I have My Time Dining for my upcoming Anthem cruise but have decided not to make a reservation for any of the nights as I want to be flexible in what time I choose to eat dinner. The time will vary from night to night.

Is this true even when you don’t reserve a time? I have My Time Dining for my upcoming Anthem cruise but have decided not to make a reservation for any of the nights as I want to be flexible in what time I choose to eat dinner. The time will vary from night to night.

Your SeaPass card will show your assigned dining room.

Your SeaPass card will show your assigned dining room.

Sorry, I should clarify the question. Will I have the same table and waitstaff even if I don’t have reservations for a specific time? I would think that would only be the case for those with My Time dining reservations.

If you make reservations for My Time dining, is there a penalty if you are a no show? I know 'no shows' get a $25 fee for not showing to their North Star reservation.

Absolutely no penalty.

It's nice & courteous if you inform the staff. Otherwise, they will be holding that table for you. You can imagine that this causes difficulty for staff and for others who may want to eat at that time.

Sorry, I should clarify the question. Will I have the same table and waitstaff even if I don’t have reservations for a specific time? I would think that would only be the case for those with My Time dining reservations.

There is no way to know if you will have the same table and/or waitstaff.

The OP was asking about fixed, traditional dining.

(s/he was confused because on her/his last sailing, apparently before November 16, 2016, there was Dynamic Dining, which has been discontinued)

Absolutely no penalty.

It's nice & courteous if you inform the staff. Otherwise, they will be holding that table for you. You can imagine that this causes difficulty for staff and for others who may want to eat at that time.

Good to know. Thanks! 100% agree on informing the staff if one is unable to make a reservation.

There is no way to know if you will have the same table and/or waitstaff.

The OP was asking about fixed, traditional dining.

(s/he was confused because on her/his last sailing, apparently before November 16, 2016, there was Dynamic Dining, which has been discontinued)

Thank you for clearing that up. I don’t know why I thought the discussion was about My Time Dining. Just one more question while we’re on the subject. Is there typically a big difference in wait time in MTD between those with and those without reservations?

Thank you for clearing that up. I don’t know why I thought the discussion was about My Time Dining. Just one more question while we’re on the subject. Is there typically a big difference in wait time in MTD between those with and those without reservations?

Honestly, that's a crap shoot. Hard to predict in advance. Obviously, it SHOULD work in favor of those with reservations, but................ ;)