Allure of the Seas bucket list.

Hi guys!

My husband, myself and our two kids (3 and 11 months) are sailing on the Allure next weekend.

This cruise has been on our "ship bucket list" for a loooong time. We saved up and took advantage of the KSF deal this past summer. We likely won't be cruising for awhile after this cruise since we will need to start saving for Disney and such.

So, fellow CC'ers. Can you help me make a bucket list for my family? We plan on utilizing the nursery/AO. What are things we "can't miss" activity or food wise? We want to make sure we get the most out of this beautiful ship. Any tips are welcome also. Thanks!

Congrats on crossing something off the bucket list!!

I have not sailed on Oasis Class yet so I am not much help...

What I keep hearing(reading) is do not miss the shows in the Aqua Theater and Ice Skating. As for food, I have read, if you like Mexican food, Sabor Taquería is a must.

Enjoy it!!

The shows are all amazing, definitely try and pre-book them. For adults only the comedy show is hilarious! The diving and ice skating shows are also amazing and the children would like these ones too.

Try one of the speciality restaurants, I really like Giovanni's, but have a look and see which you like.

Otherwise, it's a case of just enjoying the ship and whats on offer. You won't be disappointed!

Hi there. I'll share one moment with you from my Allure cruise that astounded me.

In order not to surrender to our awesome poolside loungers on the very crowded sea day, my girlfriend and I lunched one at a time (so the other could guard the seat).

I ventured to the buffet, picked my lunch and tried to find an open table. What I found was in the very back of the buffet, dead center. The view was of the entire aft quarter of the ship. It was amazing. Looking back to the left, I watched kids playing basketball, and a little farther back people were on the flow rider. Looking back to the right, people were miniature golfing, and farther back folks were on the other flow rider. Looking straight down, I saw the aqua show performers rehearsing for the evening show and above that, a zip liner user whizzing toward me. And behind it all, I watched the huge wake that our ship was creating.

All of those people doing all those things, all of them in their own moments unaware of everyone else, all of this happening on just the rear quarter of the ship (knowing the rest of the ship was just as bustling) made we aware how awesome these huge ships are.

I suggest you take a quiet moment to observe from this vantage point.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Forums mobile app

Hi there. I'll share one moment with you from my Allure cruise that astounded me.

In order not to surrender to our awesome poolside loungers on the very crowded sea day, my girlfriend and I lunched one at a time (so the other could guard the seat).

I ventured to the buffet, picked my lunch and tried to find an open table. What I found was in the very back of the buffet, dead center. The view was of the entire aft quarter of the ship. It was amazing. Looking back to the left, I watched kids playing basketball, and a little farther back people were on the flow rider. Looking back to the right, people were miniature golfing, and farther back folks were on the other flow rider. Looking straight down, I saw the aqua show performers rehearsing for the evening show and above that, a zip liner user whizzing toward me. And behind it all, I watched the huge wake that our ship was creating.

All of those people doing all those things, all of them in their own moments unaware of everyone else, all of this happening on just the rear quarter of the ship (knowing the rest of the ship was just as bustling) made we aware how awesome these huge ships are.

Priceless!!! :) We always sat back there too!

Do not miss the Aqua Theater shows. Try to go on the 1st night, if it is canceled because of winds or rough seas, you can still make it the second night. For the kids (and adults too), definitely the carousel. I also like the tapas at Vintages. We went for lunch and sampled most things on the menu. I love the Allure, hope you have a wonderful cruise.

Thanks for sharing this. I can't wait to experience it!

I love this. So much. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're going on the Allure for the first time in December. This sounds like a wonderful spot. Thank you for the tip.