Refer a friend question

I have just referred 4 friends for a cruise they want to take in April so I should get $100 obc for my October cruise. How will my credit show up on my account? Will I get an email confirmation once they take their cruise? Thanks for any info.

Its $25 per cabin, not per person. The person must not of ever sailed on Princess

Not sure about that $25 Cabin price. Just referred son-in-law & daughter. I did one referral, husband did the other, all for of us got credit.

I can confirm, it is per person and not per cabin! You can even share a cabin with someone that has not sailed with Princess before and each get credit for that.

The credit will show up on a cruise for you either during or after those referrals have sailed, though. You can find it in your personalizer.

Its $25 per cabin, not per person. The person must not of ever sailed on Princess

It is $25 per person. I just did it for my brother and sister-in-law. As mentioned make sure they stay on top of it. It took me a couple of phone calls. If the answer is a no for any reason insist on talking to a supervisor. It is amazing how much the line agents don't know.

I am sailing in April with a friend whom I referred. Both of our $25 credits are already on our accounts for our cruise. If you are booked and don't see them you need to call princess. My friend was somehow given 2 different captain circle numbers and the credit was attached to the number that was not used in the booking. They merged the numbers and the credits appeared.

The person being referred can't have sailed Princess or even have a Princess acct setup. When they get the referral email they will be instructed to create a acct and will be assigned a Circle#. Only 2 per cabin is allowed.

When you login your acct on Princess and click on circle savings acct you'll see under the OBC tab "Referral Reward for *****, when they signed up, what booking# it's assigned and how much you will earn ($25) per referral. There is also a expiration date (4 yrs) if you don't have a current booking to use the OBC.

Yes it is per person , I referred my cousin and her husband and had $50 in my Personalizer. I just scheduled a 5 in cruise and they already assigned me the $50 credit under my name . The other person in my cabin did not receive anything or part of mine. They applied it without my request - completely automatic when you schedule a cruise

Not sure about that $25 Cabin price. Just referred son-in-law & daughter. I did one referral, husband did the other, all for of us got credit.

I referred 2 new people but only got the 1 $25 so I’ve obviously been short changed there.

• 5 months later...

I referred a friend and got the email, but I don't see a credit on my account. They have finished their cruise already. If they forgot to respond to the email, is it too late for me to get the credit?

I referred a friend and got the email, but I don't see a credit on my account. They have finished their cruise already. If they forgot to respond to the email, is it too late for me to get the credit?

If they did not respond to the e-mail, you will not get credit.

It is always important that the people you refer follow through with the email they receive and create an account. If you refer someone BUT they don’t follow through... neither you nor them will get anything even if they book a cruise and sail.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If they did not respond to the e-mail' date=' you will not get credit.[/quote']

And even if they've booked a BVE or a cruise which was canceled in the past, you also won't get the referral credit. I referred a friend in the past that had never sailed on Princess but they had him down as booking a cruise but ultimately canceling it. They had all his info before the referral so it didn't count for either of us.