Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Still can't print a set sail pass yet on the new website. I had to go in through a back door to do it. This must be very frustrating for people with up coming cruises who don't know the work arounds for this mess.

Are you seeing the "incomplete" status on your online check-in?

I was looking for this thread last night but couldn’t find it as the search function of this site must of been coded by RCI IT. I noticed last night my points were also missing but funny enough when I logged into the U.K. site it was ok. I have almost given up on the new royal site. It’s just amazing how long it’s been live and yet still is so bad.

Are you seeing the "incomplete" status on your online check-in?

No. On the right side I have two clickable links. One is for the cruise planner which actually works. Below that is a link for "update check-in / set sail pass". It brings me to a "bad request" page.

No. On the right side I have two clickable links. One is for the cruise planner which actually works. Below that is a link for "update check-in / set sail pass". It brings me to a "bad request" page.

OK, that seems to be different than my problem. I can reach the online check-in page, via the back door, but after entering all the info, it still says "incomplete" and I cannot print it.

OK, that seems to be different than my problem. I can reach the online check-in page, via the back door, but after entering all the info, it still says "incomplete" and I cannot print it.

I didn't realize you were asking about what I was seeing through the back door. My post was referencing what I see if I sign into my account from the RCI website. Everything is working just as it has in the past if I go in through the "already booked" link on the RCI home page. When I go into the reservation it shows all the steps of the on-line check-in as being complete and lets me print out the set sail pass.

I didn't realize you were asking about what I was seeing through the back door. My post was referencing what I see if I sign into my account from the RCI website. Everything is working just as it has in the past if I go in through the "already booked" link on the RCI home page. When I go into the reservation it shows all the steps of the on-line check-in as being complete and lets me print out the set sail pass.

I'm curious how long ago you completed the online check-in? This "incomplete" thing has seem to have started in the last week or two.

I'm curious how long ago you completed the online check-in? This "incomplete" thing has seem to have started in the last week or two.

I would say that I probably did it about a month ago. My passport happened to be handy and I figured I'd get it done. I was a bit surprised that I was able to set up my spending account too as on our last cruise on Allure I could not get the site to accept my credit card.

I would say that I probably did it about a month ago. My passport happened to be handy and I figured I'd get it done. I was a bit surprised that I was able to set up my spending account too as on our last cruise on Allure I could not get the site to accept my credit card.

That timing makes sense then. Hopefully you don't have to change anything on it, because I suspect it would go back to being incomplete.

Has anyone who lost their correct cruising history and C&A status has it corrected? I was told 7-10 business days and nothing yet.

My cruise history has been restored.

Emailed Friday, restored yesterday (Tuesday). Have yet to see any sort of email acknowledgement. Not even the common automated "we have received" sort.

My cruise history has been restored.

Emailed Friday, restored yesterday (Tuesday). Have yet to see any sort of email acknowledgement. Not even the common automated "we have received" sort.

Thank you. How did you get the ball rolling? I called and got a designated person. She promised to email as well.

So.....I go into the website...I now have 272 points and am listed as Diamond+. My husband’s account is now inactive, he has no cruise history and he has zero points!!! We have the exact same sailings and we both should each have 136 points and Diamond status!!

We called several days ago and they said since my husband’s account is “accidentally” made inactive they will have to get with a supervisor and give him a whole new C&A number so they can start over and correct the account. We said that was okay as long as we got it corrected.

Nothing had changed on the account so we called again today. They still show my husband under his old C&A number and have now changed my C&A number to HIS new account number....and I still have 272 points!!!

They promised to have it all fixed within 24hrs. I will believe it when I see it!!!:mad:

So.....I go into the website...I now have 272 points and am listed as Diamond+. My husband’s account is now inactive, he has no cruise history and he has zero points!!! We have the exact same sailings and we both should each have 136 points and Diamond status!!

So they inactivated your husband's account and gave you his points? 136*2=272

We called several days ago and they said since my husband’s account is “accidentally” made inactive they will have to get with a supervisor and give him a whole new C&A number so they can start over and correct the account. We said that was okay as long as we got it corrected.

Nothing had changed on the account so we called again today. They still show my husband under his old C&A number and have now changed my C&A number to HIS new account number....and I still have 272 points!!!

They promised to have it all fixed within 24hrs. I will believe it when I see it!!!:mad:

Ten business days and still waiting. Same EXACT situation but my account is the one that was "wiped" out.

Jenny

So they inactivated your husband's account and gave you his points? 136*2=272

For us their merger combined our accounts and points and they tell us the only way to fix it is to have one of us get a new number and re-enter the entire history.

For us their merger combined our accounts and points and they tell us the only way to fix it is to have one of us get a new number and re-enter the entire history.

That would be a small inconvenience IF you could be kept at the 272 points level.

That would be a small inconvenience IF you could be kept at the 272 points level.

LOL....that’s what I said!!! Just leave me at 272 points and if my husband is very nice to me I just MIGHT let him enjoy my perks....:'):')

Just wondering if you got your points corrected yet? I emailed guest account help a week ago with screen prints of what our points were before the last cruise, and reservation numbers for missing past cruises.

No response from them and no update yet. Trying to get an idea how long it will take. They must have a large backlog they are trying to correct.

No still not done.

I'm sure this has been asked recently since the launch of the renovated website but I searched and couldn't find a workaround.

I have 2 bookings; one in 2018 and another in 2019. The 2018 booking was made before they changed the website and it shows up under my "Upcoming Cruises" section of the dashboard. The 2019 booking was made within the last month and it doesn't show. I have contacted both my planner (phone) and RCCL's support (via contact us) and both suggested I use the "Link a missing cruise" option. When I input my reservation number it states, "The reservation you entered is not correct. Please try again." I have also tried this link but it circles me back to my dashboard where I only see my 2018 booking.

Has anyone been able to make a new, recent booking appear in the new dashboard? What did you have to do?

I'm sure this has been asked recently since the launch of the renovated website but I searched and couldn't find a workaround.

I have 2 bookings; one in 2018 and another in 2019. The 2018 booking was made before they changed the website and it shows up under my "Upcoming Cruises" section of the dashboard. The 2019 booking was made within the last month and it doesn't show. I have contacted both my planner (phone) and RCCL's support (via contact us) and both suggested I use the "Link a missing cruise" option. When I input my reservation number it states, "The reservation you entered is not correct. Please try again." I have also tried this link but it circles me back to my dashboard where I only see my 2018 booking.

Has anyone been able to make a new, recent booking appear in the new dashboard? What did you have to do?

I would CALL RCCL directly; if you are C&A, call them. Give them your missing Reservation number and let them find it. Hopefully they will be able to link it for you. My husband had our 2019 one missing on his dashboard and that is what he was able to do. Do you have the reservation receipt for when you booked it? That will help too when you call. Maybe you copied the number wrong? Give them a call. Good luck.

The ones I've recently booked have shown up. In the past I've encountered two problems which might be yours. One is if the number needs a zero added in before the first number. The second is when a confirmation number has changed - got a first confo from the agent but a second one a few weeks later when a RCCL confo letter was sent to me.

LOL....that’s what I said!!! Just leave me at 272 points and if my husband is very nice to me I just MIGHT let him enjoy my perks....:'):')

Add ur husband as living at the same address and you’ll both be Diamond Plus!!! Does it still work that way???

Sent from my iPhone using Forums